Bid accepted for Kyle McAllister?

I'm over this now :)

Good luck to Kyle - I hope it works out and he builds a good career.

But now he is a footnote in Saints history - I'm going turn the page and focus on the players we still have, fighting the good fight.

Positive signs from the three newbs who played against Dundee (especially happy with reports of keeper's performance - how we needed that!)

Farewell Kyle - Hello Championship Survival.

9 hours ago, Vambo57 said:

They didn't

It was in The Daily Record article linked in a post above.  Do keep up!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/st-mirren-youngster-kyle-mcallister-9704108

I think it's from the PDE but on the Record website.

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Headline in today's PDE is "Kyle saves Saints", followed by an "exclusive" two page interview with Kyle.

FWIW the deal that is mentioned, is £500K.

Guessing this is the article? http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/family-goal-den-boy-st-9707373

Presumably the £500k is with the various add ons with fees for his league debut and every X number of appearances. Hopefully it works better than it did with O'Brien and McNamee.

28 minutes ago, The Shull said:

My wee stalking FANNY CLUB severely creaming themselves on my second coming. 

Shower of boring  fuds :lol:

Once again, so boring that you've slithered back onto the forum to express your unwanted opinions to said stalking fannies. I'll give you a wee clue though, generally if you come running back to your 'stalkers', it's not stalking.

The problem here is that none of the boring fannies were giving you any attention or paying any heed to you on your wee naughty step and so you've come crawling back like a puppy that's shat the carpet and is sorry.

10 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Once again, so boring that you've slithered back onto the forum to express your unwanted opinions to said stalking fannies. I'll give you a wee clue though, generally if you come running back to your 'stalkers', it's not stalking.

The problem here is that none of the boring fannies were giving you any attention or paying any heed to you on your wee naughty step and so you've come crawling back like a puppy that's shat the carpet and is sorry.

And here comes another yin :lol: :byebye

• 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I still think there is a very good chance Morgan will still be playing for us next season. 

And I think there's a very good chance Lewis will be starring for Sellic 1st team next season.

25 minutes ago, HSS said:

And I think there's a very good chance Lewis will be starring for Sellic 1st team next season.

In a perverse sort of way I hope you’re right because I really want the wee man to succeed and reach his full potential.

I just think Celtic’s inherent arrogance won’t allow for him to be considered “ready” straight away. 

9 hours ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

Said to my son, dreading Lewis up against us for them next season.

He'd be the first Celtic player that I would feel no specific ill-will towards. I really hope he tears it up for them. The way he's conducted himself this year is absolutely f**king exemplary.

4 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

He'd be the first Celtic player that I would feel no specific ill-will towards. I really hope he tears it up for them. The way he's conducted himself this year is absolutely f**king exemplary.

You're right, very professional and loyal for such a young guy, wish him all the best.

I'd love to see him back on loan next season, but I actually think he's more than capable of making an impact with them straight away.

I think walking into a new club could be really daunting for a young player, but one thing Lewis doesn't lack is confidence, I think that'll serve him well.