Bid accepted for Kyle McAllister?

The rise of Morgan in the last 18 months has been phenomenal. I remember him getting injured in the 6-2 Ayr game and thinking talented but a bit lightweight. What a difference this year.

He is not afraid to shoot, from anywhere and he is pretty accurate. U could argue his 2 against Utd in the 2-0 win, changed the season, for both teams.

I really want to see him get a senior cap, maybe travel to Peru/Mexico.

At present he would probably be on the bench for Tic, but I do expect them to spend over the summer. As long as the boy gets regular footie. If BR keeps him warming the bench he is denying us all talent 

Morgan is as good in his position as Tierney is in his position. 

Morgan will be a regular for his new Club and for his Country also. 

Overflowing with talent, class and attitude. 

3 hours ago, shull said:

Morgan is as good in his position as Tierney is in his position. 

Morgan will be a regular for his new Club and for his Country also. 

Overflowing with talent, class and attitude. 

I'd argue the piece that Morgan is already better than that charlatan James Forrest.

I don't see any reason why he can't be a first team player in that current Celtic team.

If Celtic spend over the summer and he isn't going to get a game I would certainly hope he is back with us for one more season.

12 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I'd argue the piece that Morgan is already better than that charlatan James Forrest.

I totally agree that Morgan is better but I think you're being a wee bit harsh on Forrest. He has a lot going for him but he is too one footed. He seems to use the outside of his right foot for a left peg.  If he had developed his left he'd be a top player. Defenders just don't know which way Lewis is going to turn.

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I think your way off there. Forrest has had a pretty good season at a higher level than anything Morgan has experienced.  

Time will tell. 

I think Morgan is a better player now than what Forrest was at the same age , will be interesting how Morgan does pre season for Celtic , and how well he foes with better players round him . He could surprise a few and continue improving . Not many speedy two footed wingers with superb ball control.

Edited by MenstrieSaint
Grammar

1 hour ago, MenstrieSaint said:

I think Morgan is a better player now than what Forrest was at the same age , will be interesting how Morgan does pre season for Celtic , and how well he foes with better players round him . He could surprise a few and continue improving . Not many speedy two footed wingers with superb ball control.

Hard to compare when Morgan has never played in the top league. Will be interesting to see whether he stays with Celtic or they put him out on loan. Hope it’s with us, but they might fancy sending him South for more experience.