Scott Gallacher gone

12 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Going to Hibs ....

Puzzling - another guy whose been ripped to shreds on the forum and presumably told he's free to look for another club taking a step upwards. You have to wonder what our others see that our two management combos this season have been unable to find.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Just now, Bud the Baker said:

Puzzling - another guy whose been ripped to shreds on the forum and presumably told he's free to look for another club taking a step upwards. You have to wonder what our others see that our two management combos this season have been unable to find.

Temp cover for their injured keeper .....

This is turning into a January window of radical surgery. Fair play to Ross and Fowler, they haven't messed about, and will now be largely - and justifiably - judged on the merits or otherwise of their business this January. They'll not be able to hide behind the debris left in the wake of Rae's departure.

14 minutes ago, Drew said:

This is turning into a January window of radical surgery. Fair play to Ross and Fowler, they haven't messed about, and will now be largely - and justifiably - judged on the merits or otherwise of their business this January. They'll not be able to hide behind the debris left in the wake of Rae's departure.

I absolutely agree with this. He could have taken the easy option here and claimed that he only had Rae's shite to work with. The impressive thing is that he's proactive in changing the squad around rather than just begging and bleating for more money to keep us up. Rest assured, the wages freed up by Gallacher will be with someone else in mind.

Was given his chance to be our number 1 after Langfields clangers. He didn't take it and it became clear we needed a new keeper.

Soon as O'Brien came in it was obvious either him or Langfield were leaving as we can't have three keepers. Jamie's got the coaching card, so bye bye Scott.

21 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I absolutely agree with this. He could have taken the easy option here and claimed that he only had Rae's shite to work with. The impressive thing is that he's proactive in changing the squad around rather than just begging and bleating for more money to keep us up. Rest assured, the wages freed up by Gallacher will be with someone else in mind.

After listening to GS last week, not much was clear apart from the fact JR was his man, and GS is not thinking about relegation ...... I reckon and I hope I never find out , that if we go down JR will be sacked................... we all live and die by these signings......

Personally, so far so good

4 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

After listening to GS last week, not much was clear apart from the fact JR was his man, and GS is not thinking about relegation ...... I reckon and I hope I never find out , that if we go down JR will be sacked................... we all live and die by these signings......

Personally, so far so good

Isn't GS on record as saying Ross will be kept even if relegation happens ?