Esmael Goncalves on way back

Goncalves is a legend in more ways than one. In April or May 2013, I alongwith another plain clothes cop, were sent to a report of a fight in a flat at Renfrew Village, think it was Mulberry Square. Went to flat, called for back up, heard loud noises within. Adrenalin pumping round body. Knocked on door and muscular, bare chested, black fellow answered door and was looking happy. Could have knocked me over with a feather. GONCALVES. Told him why we were there and invited us in. The flat looked like the end of a Saturday night in Club Slapper. Drink everywhere. Goncalves and 2 Portuguese fellows within. Turns out, Porto (I think) scored last minute goal to secure Portuguese league and the three of them were going mental, celebrating. We all laughed, I relaxed where he then invites me into his bedroom. Started getting nervous as he is a big boy but he then proceeds to open up a set of drawers where there were an assortment of replica St.Mirren strips from cup final, every player was there. All fully embroidered with the match details under our club crest. He then asks me to pick one. I took Thommohawk's jersey, thanked Mr Goncalves for his time where he invited me back to party after my shift where I had to decline. Went back to office, declared the gift and gave it to wee Saints mad boy in my street who burst out crying when he got the strip and it is still up on his bedroom wall today. Sorry for long winded story but good to remember a legend.

Goncalves is a legend in more ways than one. In April or May 2013, I alongwith another plain clothes cop, were sent to a report of a fight in a flat at Renfrew Village, think it was Mulberry Square. Went to flat, called for back up, heard loud noises within. Adrenalin pumping round body. Knocked on door and muscular, bare chested, black fellow answered door and was looking happy. Could have knocked me over with a feather. GONCALVES. Told him why we were there and invited us in. The flat looked like the end of a Saturday night in Club Slapper. Drink everywhere. Goncalves and 2 Portuguese fellows within. Turns out, Porto (I think) scored last minute goal to secure Portuguese league and the three of them were going mental, celebrating. We all laughed, I relaxed where he then invites me into his bedroom. Started getting nervous as he is a big boy but he then proceeds to open up a set of drawers where there were an assortment of replica St.Mirren strips from cup final, every player was there. All fully embroidered with the match details under our club crest. He then asks me to pick one. I took Thommohawk's jersey, thanked Mr Goncalves for his time where he invited me back to party after my shift where I had to decline. Went back to office, declared the gift and gave it to wee Saints mad boy in my street who burst out crying when he got the strip and it is still up on his bedroom wall today. Sorry for long winded story but good to remember a legend.

Brill story!

45 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Disgraceful. Anti-social neighbour. Noise pollution. Inviting officers of the law into his bedroom. Passing off clearly stolen embroidered garments from a drawer to officers of the law. Inviting officers of the law to 'party'.

I'm disgusted. We don't want this sort at our club. :P 

20 hours ago, fmckinn said:

Can see it happening us and Hearts win in the cup to be drawn against each other..Isma plays against his beloved Saints. And all his kids would be at the panda club 

They better open the North stand for that game. The Panda club will be Huge!

On Friday, January 27, 2017 at 1:15 PM, fmckinn said:

Can see it happening us and Hearts win in the cup to be drawn against each other..Isma plays against his beloved Saints. And all his kids would be at the panda club 

Isma would just tell Hearts he couldnae play that day.