Esmael Goncalves on way back

Hearts were awesome tonight. Well done to Isma and his pals for humiliating the sons of Satan and the Bread Man. Pity Aberdeen couldn't do the double.

Warb-Tostie.jpg

Mr Warburton your team was well and truly toasted tonight.

Edited by East Lothian Saint
Refusing to accept blame

Warburton whingeing...

"I didn't see it coming. Nobody did, the players or staff. We all have bad days at the office, like last time we were here, but we thought we had learned from the first visit not to give the crowd anything."

i did. :)

However, perhaps my ongoing stupidity and seeing the "it" coming will also be my undoing...
I Backed Hertz tonight in a double with Saints at Dumbarton on Saturday. :unsure: 

Guest TPAFKATS
Warburton whingeing...
  "I didn't see it coming. Nobody did, the players or staff. We all have bad days at the office, like last time we were here, but we thought we had learned from the first visit not to give the crowd anything."   i did. [emoji4]   However, perhaps my ongoing stupidity and seeing the "it" coming will also be my undoing... I Backed Hertz tonight in a double with Saints at Dumbarton on Saturday. :unsure: 

I'm fed up backing the buds this season...so I took hertz on a double with citeh last night [emoji3]

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Does anyone have the footage of the Scottish cup highlights when Isma ran riot against St Johnstone in the 2012/13 season?
Absolute masterclass in attacking play. Night and day to what we're currently watching.

Not sure if that’s the one you mean. That song was my ring tone for many years after I watched the video for the first time.

1 hour ago, Big Yards said:

Does anyone have the footage of the Scottish cup highlights when Isma ran riot against St Johnstone in the 2012/13 season?

Absolute masterclass in attacking play. Night and day to what we're currently watching.

The striking partnership between him and the Hawk that day was superb . Really thought Isma should have achieved more .