East Fife v St Mirren. Scottish Cup. 11th Feb

Sonny

Bit surprised but its pay-at-the-gate Buds. Get yersel down early I would think......

26 January 2017

Scottish Cup Tie - Gate Prices

SMFC Webteam
Matchday Information

It has been confirmed that the upcoming William Hill Scottish Cup, 5th Round tie against East Fife at Bayview Stadium will be pay-at-the-gate.

The gate prices and match details for the cup tie are as follows:

East Fife v St Mirren
William Hill Scottish Cup, 5th Round
Venue: Bayview Stadium, Methil
Date: Saturday 11th February 2017
Kick-off: 3:00pm

This match will be pay-at-the-gate.

Gate Prices

Adult - £15
Over 65* - £10
FT Student* - £10
Under 16 - £5

* proof of status will be required.

2 minutes ago, HSS said:

I don't think we'll be far off filling our end. If the worst comes to the worst there'll be seats available in the home end.

I would expect them to fill what little capacity they have it's only around 1000 and this will be their best chance of a good cup run in yonks.

10 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Can't believe it's not all ticket. This has away fans making the trip only be turned away written all over it.

Or trying to get into the home end . Just need to have one pint less and get to the ground in plenty of time .

Do visiting clubs get the choice?

I do know they can agree on admission prices, but wither or not ticket or cash at the gate. I'd have thought that was the home clubs choice.

Well it's in no ones interest for more away fans to turn up than there is space available. I see one of our supporters busses has sold out for this already.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

:rolleyes:

Still should be a decent support, this is some chance to hang onto glory.....................until the next round anyway.

The only positive I can take from yesterday is , we never lost the game . 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Yes, there is that but, as this seems to escape some people, other teams consistently pick up points and as we are chasing a draw is not enough. 

We cannot "draw" our way to survival. 

Yep , I'm slowly beginning to face reality .

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Yes, there is that but, as this seems to escape some people, other teams consistently pick up points and as we are chasing a draw is not enough. 

We cannot "draw" our way to survival. 

Yep - Dumbarton have probably done enough to stay ahead of us - even if we start winning they seem to have sorted the knack of picking up points to such a rate that we would be unlikely to completely erode their lead.

If Ayr had beaten Hibs, I'd be tempted to throw in towel but as things stand they are still catchable.

We may have to settle for the playoffs at best - but I'll take that now.