Dumbarton v St Mirren - 4th Feb 2017

Jocky

2 hours ago, Stevie88 said:

Ah, didn't realised that. Well obviously it would make things slightly more difficult but I would still fancy our chances. We would take a good following to the away ties and if we managed 9th then hopefully we would be playing like more of a team unit by then.

Day dream believing and a shit football team !

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Another 3.5 years. Who is paying garden leave. We have what we have. 

Yup IOBS spot on

Some knuckle Fans still dont get, we are in this mess because we sack.....

We have no infrastructure and although Saints going down is  massive, we have to draw a line and finally build........... I am now prepared to go down and hopefully be surprised when we don't.................

Ton beat Falkirk, they thrashed Ayr, and when I think back to 2014 when we were 2 leagues ahead of them...... that could be reversed ....

Ton have stuck with Duffy and its paying dividends

We MUST do the same.

4 minutes ago, Bud Bundy said:

Since the first Game of the season, You are trying the assumption that We are anything But a shit Football Team ?

Not disputing been a shocker of season, worse in living memory, but as I support St Mirren I  don't use the generalization you do.... Disrespectful to all at club, staff, families and also fellow fans .

Its a forum for discussion, if you just want a pop I am sure u could visit a Ton site if they had one

Edited by DougJamie

9 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Not disputing been a shocker of season, worse in living memory, but as I support St Mirren I  don't use the generalization you do.... Disrespectful to all at club, staff, families and also fellow fans .

Its a forum for discussion, if you just want a pop I am sure u could visit a Ton site if they had one

Deflection is a terminology that is used all to often on this Forum, Lets deal with Fact not Fiction - We are at present  " a Shit Football Team " hope this helps !

I live in Dunbartonshire, so reckoned it would be easier to pick up a ticket from the Dumbarton ground. I called them, but seemingly we have all away allocation of tickets. I can just about see the point in this, but its a pain in the arse, nonetheless.

Yup IOBS spot on
Some knuckle Fans still dont get, we are in this mess because we sack.....

We have no infrastructure and although Saints going down is  massive, we have to draw a line and finally build........... I am now prepared to go down and hopefully be surprised when we don't.................
Ton beat Falkirk, they thrashed Ayr, and when I think back to 2014 when we were 2 leagues ahead of them...... that could be reversed ....

Ton have stuck with Duffy and its paying dividends

We MUST do the same.

Can also assume he is a troll

Troll? That I am not, I can assure you.

I support and back the team like every other fan and will continue to do so but unlike some I'm not blind to what's going on. JR has 2 league wins. That is simply an abysmal record to have.

Jim Duffy took over at Morton in League 1. Got them promoted, kept them up and had them on course for the playoffs. JR is on course for his second consecutive relegation from the championship. If you're happy to go down then fine but I'm not, I want to stay up and I don't think saying that a manager that has the record of Jack's to be removed from his post is far fetched. Thinking so doesn't make me a 'knuckle fan'.

I'm sorry if the truth hurts mate. I'll continue to believe that we can get out if this until it's mathematically impossible but the fact is that Jack has had zero impact on the club.

2 minutes ago, Dan Is The Man said:

I support and back the team like every other fan and will continue to do so but unlike some I'm not blind to what's going on. JR has 2 league wins. That is simply an abysmal record to have.

Jim Duffy took over at Morton in League 1. Got them promoted, kept them up and had them on course for the playoffs. JR is on course for his second consecutive relegation from the championship. If you're happy to go down then fine but I'm not, I want to stay up and I don't think saying that a manager that has the record of Jack's to be removed from his post is far fetched. Thinking so doesn't make me a 'knuckle fan'.

I'm sorry if the truth hurts mate. I'll continue to believe that we can get out if this until it's mathematically impossible but the fact is that Jack has had zero impact on the club.

Ok, we are both of the same opinion, but dont I really need reminded we are very poor.... I am not delusional .....I support St Mirren,

The truth is 13 pts from a possible 66, the truth is JR after 15 league gamers has 2 wins,. which is exactly the same as IM and TC, the truth is we are 7 and 11 points behind part time teams, and your right JR has no effect...... on results

However, we can switch off lights,we can close the door, and we can go home......

If I believe what JR is trying to do is fixed a broken club, and fix it so we stay up and then challenge then I , we support......

7 hours ago, Dan Is The Man said:

1st class rebuttal, I salute your indefatigably fellow Bud, I remember when i bought into this ..... 

12651258_1055471771210041_8304224887635763984_n.jpg

11 hours ago, Drew said:

I live in Dunbartonshire, so reckoned it would be easier to pick up a ticket from the Dumbarton ground. I called them, but seemingly we have all away allocation of tickets. I can just about see the point in this, but its a pain in the arse, nonetheless.

I'm just reading that the ticket office is open from 10am-2pm this week and closed on Saturday.

Not sure how I'm going to buy one with those opening hours. I see Dumbarton are opening their office from 6pm-8pm on Thursday, which is  more convenient.

Edited by Dirty Sanchez

9 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

I'm just reading that the ticket office is open from 10am-2pm this week and closed on Saturday.

Not sure how I'm going to buy one with those opening hours. I see Dumbarton are opening their office from 6pm-8pm on Thursday, which is  more convenient.

Aye. Not an ideal way to encourage folk to get along.

10 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

So can we not turn up and buy a ticket at the ground before the game? I was going to wait till the weekend and make a last minute decision wether I could be arsed going or not but this would make me not go since I don't live in Paisley and can't get to the ground midweek to get a ticket.