Dumbarton v St Mirren - 4th Feb 2017

Jocky

8 minutes ago, TopCat said:

That's quite disappointing if we only take 600. Wasn't that long ago we took 1800 to Firhill for a vital relegation game.

That's a lot of fans to lose in such a short time.

The difference being we looked like staying up and it was near the end of the season and if I remember correctly victory would have ensured safety. This time we're well off the pace and victory doesn't really change anything other than it gives us a fighting chance.

6 hours ago, melmac said:

Does anybody know if you order tickets online, whether they can be picked up from the ground on Sat? There is no way I can get to the ground before Sat.

Radical idea I know but try phoning the Ticket Office 0141 840 6130 between 10 and 2 today.

Did we not take about 900 to Cappielow for a midweek game earlier in the season ? Surely this is far more important .

I think it was closer to 1200 we took to cappielow midweek, which was a fantastic support given our dire form.

Hopefully we manage to fill the away end tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it but not too optimistic, will be a tough game.

670 tickets sold as of this morning. Still a few left at the ticket office which is open until 2pm today.

If you need any other help with tickets for tomorrow give Lynn a call on 0141 840 6130 or email [email protected]

Lynn  says their information remains that there will be no sales on the day in Dumbarton. I have tweeted Dumbarton to see if that remains the case.

16 hours ago, div said:

I guess three years of non-stop disappointment has taken it's toll.

I also wouldn't be massively surprised if there are buds turning up on the day expecting to pay at the gate.

I was sitting at the last home game thinking how disappointing it is for a St Mirren v Falkirk game to no longer need the North Stand being opened. I used to look forward to games between us and the Bairns being one of the better attended fixtures with a good rivalry between the clubs. Just another Scottish football shitfest now.

Mckenzie is fit for this 1, big boost.
This will be a tough shift tomorrow, if we aren't going to hit the by line and get crosses into the box then I would be tempted to drop Sutton and play Smith and Loy up top.

Agree. Wasnt a fan of a front two striker pairing last week though was impressed by Smith. Loy or Sutton up top with Smith just playint off would be my preference.

49 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Mckenzie is fit for this 1, big boost.

Don't get me wrong, that's great news and I'm glad to hear it. But does no one else think it's odd this thing he does where he goes off with an apparent hamstring injury but is fine to play the following week?

Fair enough if it's a one off, he felt something and was taken off as a precaution. But this is the 3rd time it's happened (if he plays tomorrow) and we have ended up losing all 3 of those games. Maybe not so much of an issue now we have more cover.