Dumbarton v St Mirren - 4th Feb 2017

Jocky

3 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

So can we not turn up and buy a ticket at the ground before the game? I was going to wait till the weekend and make a last minute decision wether I could be arsed going or not but this would make me not go since I don't live in Paisley and can't get to the ground midweek to get a ticket.

am on same boat staying in motherwell when it all ticket club surely has to look at this not all saints fans stay in paisley or are able to get to ground with work and other commitments surely in this day and age could show a email or get app.

1 minute ago, MotherwellSaint said:

am on same boat staying in motherwell when it all ticket club surely has to look at this not all saints fans stay in paisley or are able to get to ground with work and other commitments surely in this day and age could show a email or get app.

Exactly. Even if the club sent what was left back to Dumbarton on the Friday night and Dumbarton could sell them on the day.

I have spoken to ticket office this morning.

We have sold 300 tickets so far. The instruction from Dumbarton is no sales on the day.

Tickets can be bought online 24x7 from www.smfctickets.co.uk

Trying to sort staff out to cover the ticket office opening late on Thursday night too, will confirm either way on that today.

Just now, renfrew said:

Only 300 sold. Look to me the fans waited till after sat to make up their mind and decided not to bother going.

Wee bit harsh, lot of folk won't be paid until today and it's generally the toughest month of the year for cash.

The bigger the support we can take the better. It's really all wecan do but the support does make a difference.

15 minutes ago, div said:

I have spoken to ticket office this morning.

We have sold 300 tickets so far. The instruction from Dumbarton is no sales on the day.

Tickets can be bought online 24x7 from www.smfctickets.co.uk

Trying to sort staff out to cover the ticket office opening late on Thursday night too, will confirm either way on that today.

If buying tickets online, how long do they take to get delivered usually?

Wee bit harsh, lot of folk won't be paid until today and it's generally the toughest month of the year for cash.
The bigger the support we can take the better. It's really all wecan do but the support does make a difference.

Well you could used plastic to buy. Sat performance killed it for me to go and I am sure I'm not the only one. As for monthly pay, I thought most people paid monthly were paid 4 working days before the end of the month like I am [emoji53]

15 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Well you could used plastic to buy. Sat performance killed it for me to go and I am sure I'm not the only one. As for monthly pay, I thought most people paid monthly were paid 4 working days before the end of the month like I am emoji53.png

We were all gutted on Saturday, we've all been kicked in the nuts god knows how many times in the last 3 years, but these are the times the team needs support.

I don't make it to as many away games as I'd like so I'd never criticise anyone for not going but if you can be there then your support would be much appreciated I'm sure!

We were all gutted on Saturday, we've all been kicked in the nuts god knows how many times in the last 3 years, but these are the times the team needs support.
I don't make it to as many away games as I'd like so I'd never criticise anyone for not going but if you can be there then your support would be much appreciated I'm sure!

Only away game I will likely go to is Ayr and I will used it as my retirement day out since today is my last day in work. I certainly hope the away end is full for sat but there come a time when enough is enough and sadly i have now reach that point.

30 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Only away game I will likely go to is Ayr and I will used it as my retirement day out since today is my last day in work. I certainly hope the away end is full for sat but there come a time when enough is enough and sadly i have now reach that point.

Fair enough bud. Congrats on the retirement!

Confirmation that ticket office is open 5pm till 7pm this Thursday if you want to get down and buy tickets.

35 minutes ago, fmckinn said:

Thought we would.have.sold.more than that.by now

We have, I bought 2 more after I posted that :P

Will get an update from the ticket office tomorrow on how we are doing. Be good to sell it out.

3 hours ago, div said:

Only if they can be heard.

17 hours ago, div said:

Confirmation that ticket office is open 5pm till 7pm this Thursday if you want to get down and buy tickets.

We have, I bought 2 more after I posted that :P

Will get an update from the ticket office tomorrow on how we are doing. Be good to sell it out.

I assumed this would be sold out so didn't even bother enquiring. I'll head down to the ticket office today during my break in work to buy a couple.