Jacks Ross's team now.

ged62

59 minutes ago, Eaglesham saint said:

I wouldn't change the team from last week ,Kyle apart,just keep the faith and bring on others when we need to

i love being a saints fan now,

last Friday I was chucking it 

COYS

No you weren't :)

Busy window, some good work. Hopefully they blend well and quickly. Starting off in this survival handicap race carrying top weight but hopefully come April time we'll be saying wtf was all the knicker wetting about.
I hate St mirren cos I have hope, again [emoji173]️
I suppose a high pressing pacey exciting team that is relentless and pumps teams is phase 2 then ?

Three of the new signings settled in nicely last Saturday , so things looking good and signings seem to be made with a bit of thought , I,m thinking the new signings are going to be fitter, faster and stronger than those they replaced and hopefully we won,t get bullied the way we did against Morton , and be more difficult to score against , I,m liking the chabges and whatever happens I think we will benefit from these chances next season too.

6 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Noting on the official site regarding the signing of McGinn ? 

Will be on this afternoon mate. Most of the stuff on Friday's happens in the afternoon after training and the pre-match presser and stuff like that is out the way.

McAllister depature and McGinn signing will be announced today, certain of that.

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Yes I do, so why post it now saying there's no excuses when we clearly have excuses for the first few games until they gel? :o

Nope, don't agree.

If the manager wasn't able to get anything more out of the existing squad and isn't able to get anything immediately out of a bunch of new players that he signed then I don't hold out much hope long term.

6 minutes ago, mcdowell76 said:

Nope, don't agree.

If the manager wasn't able to get anything more out of the existing squad and isn't able to get anything immediately out of a bunch of new players that he signed then I don't hold out much hope long term.

Well thats that then isnt it ?

If we bring in 6 or 7 new players over the summer , no need to bother with all that pre-season training , tactical drills and stuff. Just tell them to Man up ,get out there and hit if off with the rest of the guys straight away, Coz thats how things actually work in real life isnt it ?

9 minutes ago, mcdowell76 said:

Nope, don't agree.

If your so down already. My gas oven is free if you need it!!!!!:death

Nope, don't agree.

You need to think about what you are saying on here it's the usual crew hunting in packs because you have a different opinion [emoji6]

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Well thats that then isnt it ?

If we bring in 6 or 7 new players over the summer , no need to bother with all that pre-season training , tactical drills and stuff. Just tell them to Man up ,get out there and hit if off with the rest of the guys straight away, Coz thats how things actually work in real life isnt it ?

He's already proved that his training methods, tactical drills and "stuff" make not the slightest bit of difference.... :rolleyes:

Thanks for making my point for me

18 minutes ago, TopCat said:

We don't have time to let them to gel. If we lose our next two games - at home to Falkirk and away to Dumbarton - we are gone.

They must hit the ground running

4pts from those 2 games wouldn't be a total disaster , but we really should be looking at 6 . The quicker we try and get momentum with us , the better . 

I am an old guy who is so excited about tomorrow extra medication is  at hand 

we have had so many false dawns though .beware:rolleyes:

my Grandson's first game was against The Arabs  ,score 4-1 Johnny came away saying things like Saints are the greatest ,it was easy Papa :rolleyes:

It's  been a steady spiral down since then and Johnny has been subjected to one of the worst periods in the club''s illustrious history. He was found in his room sobbing when we got relegated. Surely the wee man deserves better

I have told him that when a team like Saints win a cup we will always get more pleasure than the two ugly sisters ever get

I'm afraid that wee story is wearing thin now, 

i hope my guardian angel wee Clarence is listening 

We want 9 points from the next 3 games  and a cup final place

Clarence are you there please ,please make it happen:blink:

6 hours ago, div said:

Will be on this afternoon mate. Most of the stuff on Friday's happens in the afternoon after training and the pre-match presser and stuff like that is out the way.

McAllister depature and McGinn signing will be announced today, certain of that.

Kin you no keep  a secret Mr. Intheknow?

Bit of a TC post here but. . . 

If we replicate recent form (including cup games) we would be on course to get 34 points, Ayr on current form would be looking at 28 points, Dumbarton 29.  

Excluding cup games We'd be on course for 27 points, Dumbarton 28 and Ayr 28. 

Hopefully we can pick up our form starting tomorrow, I'm hopeful, but my bum is squeaky.

Just now, insaintee said:

Bit of a TC post here but. . . 

If we replicate recent form (including cup games) we would be on course to get 34 points, Ayr on current form would be looking at 28 points, Dumbarton 29.  

Excluding cup games We'd be on course for 27 points, Dumbarton 28 and Ayr 28. 

Hopefully we can pick up our form starting tomorrow, I'm hopeful, but my bum is squeaky.

When you're at the bottom, you have little to lose. There is an element of liberation in that.

I'm inclined to agree that we don't really have time for a gelling period. We need to hit the ground running and i suspect that's exactly what Jack will be hoping happens. We need the points now and to narrow the gap because that's how momentum grows and in turn will make the 2 teams above us very nervous.