St Mirren TV

I’ll be declining SMTV this year as I probably only managed to actually watch 4 or 5 games due to one technical issue or another (mainly not being able to login)
I basically gave up mid season as I could find games home and away either on Hesgoals.com or Skorlive.com.

I’ll be declining SMTV this year as I probably only managed to actually watch 4 or 5 games due to one technical issue or another (mainly not being able to login)
I basically gave up mid season as I could find games home and away either on Hesgoals.com or Skorlive.com.

Has worked great every time I’ve used it and is far better than many other teams online tv streams.

The guys that run it do a brilliant job and the commentators are good fun to listen to aswell.

27 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Has worked great every time I’ve used it and is far better than many other teams online tv streams.

The guys that run it do a brilliant job and the commentators are good fun to listen to aswell.

Like who? 

Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, are all better IMO, with the OF just a tad biased in their commentary for my liking. 

The picture quality is reasonable, the commentators are rank rotten. 

Th technical issues are really annoying, especially for far flung fuds but that is just seen as a moan by some. <_<

2 minutes ago, herman_munster said:

the co-commentators are  pair of greedy fat bastards, the highlight for them is the half time pies.

They should have a real fan co-commentating every week.

Theres guys I would love to hear co-commetating, lifelong

fans like santaponsasaint, HSS, Skoda Saint, northendsaint, miss saint,  aye and even you,

although I draw the line at shull, that would be taking it too far.

That would mean I'd need to attend home games, feck that. :lol:

Like who? 
Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, are all better IMO, with the OF just a tad biased in their commentary for my liking. 
The picture quality is reasonable, the commentators are rank rotten. 
Th technical issues are really annoying, especially for far flung fuds but that is just seen as a moan by some. <_>  

Yes Aberdeen, hibs etc all use the same platform that constantly freezes every time I use it lasts for so long then every 5 minutes or so stops.

I haven’t used either OF wouldn’t waste my money

the co-commentators are  pair of greedy fat bastards, the highlight for them is the half time pies.

They should have a real fan co-commentating every week.

Theres guys I would love to hear co-commetating, lifelong
fans like santaponsasaint, HSS, Skoda Saint, northendsaint, miss saint,  aye and even you,
although I draw the line at shull, that would be taking it too far.

They do have a real fan commentating every game not sure what his name is usually does the screaming when we score.

11 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Yes Aberdeen, hibs etc all use the same platform that constantly freezes every time I use it lasts for so long then every 5 minutes or so stops.

I haven’t used either OF wouldn’t waste my money

:lol:

Aye, ok. :byebye

PS Watched 45 minutes of the Aberdeen game last night, not a glitch, maybe I got lucky. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, buddies1877 said:

Haven't used it often as I go to almost all matches home and away but when I have, I have enjoyed it. Those expecting the standards of Sky or BT sports might be dissaponited though. 

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Knew it wouldn't take you long to revert to type.........................back in your box. :lol:

He gives decent fans a right bad name. 

What a ned he is.