Forum user raises formal grievance against SMiSA

18 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

As a non smisa member this really is none of my business.

As a nosey bugger however I am somewhat interested.

I refuse to go into the sin bin to read his mutterings (the forum really is a better place without him urinating all over it) so can someone please post a succinct report on what his actual grievance is?  Can someone confirm that the grievance/complaint has actually been made?  

May I also plead with my fellow forum user's...please do not go into the sin bin ond converse with this sinner.  He is a needy individual who craves attention.  If we starve him of that attention he may in time drift off to annoy someother online community like say mumsnet or something!

Exactly. He's a horrible individual and this is clearly designed as an attention seeking plot now that 90% of us who endured his pish no longer choose to do so now that we don't have to filter through it. To that end, it's been done to get more eyes on him.

I've always said his MO is to be the tail that wags the dog and his behaviour in doing stuff like this and publicising it simply reinforces that opinion.

I don't really have a problem with this, other than the fact that if he was really serious about whatever this is about he could have done it without broadcasting it to all and sundry.

If SMiSA have genuinely done something wrong, then it needs to be corrected.

If they haven't, and I suspect this is the case, then Dickson looks like a fool.

Win/Win in my book.

41 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

As a non smisa member this really is none of my business.

As a nosey bugger however I am somewhat interested.

I refuse to go into the sin bin to read his mutterings (the forum really is a better place without him urinating all over it) so can someone please post a succinct report on what his actual grievance is?  Can someone confirm that the grievance/complaint has actually been made?  

May I also plead with my fellow forum user's...please do not go into the sin bin ond converse with this sinner.  He is a needy individual who craves attention.  If we starve him of that attention he may in time drift off to annoy someother online community like say mumsnet or something!

What if that online community is The Samaritans , do you not think they have enough problems:o

Edited by linwood buddie

He has just admitted that the FCA responded to him that they won't be investigating this because this is not how they operate.

They have re-directed him to Supporters Direct.

How embarassing for him. You'd have thought he would have taken the time to check how the FCA works before making grand announcements about putting SMISA to the sword via a complaint.

I'm sure he'll keep us up to speed on Supporters Direct's response. Of course, in making this post here, he'll accuse me of being a coward unwilling to engage directly with him, yet if I post in the Wank Tank, he'll tell me I cannot keep away from him and the Wank Tank is the star attraction of the forum. I see another accusation is not posting under your real name. FFS. pozbaird - Paul Baird.

He's a brammer right enough.

Edited by pozbaird

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

He has just admitted that the FCA responded to him that they won't be investigating this because this is not how they operate.

They have re-directed him to Supporters Direct.

How embarassing for him. You'd have thought he would have taken the time to check how the FCA works before making grand announcements about putting SMISA to the sword via a complaint.

I could have told him that,,,,

2 minutes ago, rea said:

It would be improper to say anything as i have an ongoing responsibility with SD

Ach, live a little. Gie's a clue... are the letters 'GTF' involved? If so, just cough twice. I've watched 'All The President's Men' again recently, I know how this works. :P

42 minutes ago, davidg said:

Regardless of what anyone thinks of him I kinda think it's a bit shite that we've created an area to talk about him and he can't respond. 

Not a fan of this sin bin carry on if I'm being honest. 

They can respond over in the looper colony, and, if anyone is daft enough, s/he can drop over to offer their contribution.

See, its all good:)

Regardless of what anyone thinks of him I kinda think it's a bit shite that we've created an area to talk about him and he can't respond. 
Not a fan of this sin bin carry on if I'm being honest. 

You can go and talk to him if you like mate.

You know where he is.

Free country and all that.

2 hours ago, rea said:

I could have told him that,,,,

I think you did. I can't remember which thread but you said something like 'they'll do nothing' (or words to that effect). I think it may have been in the SMISA forum when you were discussing the asset lock.

4 hours ago, div said:

I don't really have a problem with this, other than the fact that if he was really serious about whatever this is about he could have done it without broadcasting it to all and sundry.

If SMiSA have genuinely done something wrong, then it needs to be corrected.

If they haven't, and I suspect this is the case, then Dickson looks like a fool.

Win/Win in my book.

I hope he is wrong too as I have put faith in SMISA by signing up to Buy the Buds but, the derision aimed his way is something for you as website owner to think about, manage & stop. If you don't want him on the site, tell him to do one.

What happens if he is right? (& I sincerely hope he is not) and SMISA have taken a course of action they should not have? I suppose that is one for discussion once an outcome from Supporters Direct is known.

Stuart, sorry bud, personally, I hope you have got it completely wrong with regards to SMISA & the asset lock. However, SMISA have not done themselves any favours by failing to engage the questions on the SMISA forum they indicate is for that purpose. All this could have been avoided IMHO.