Ayr United V St Mirren SPFL Championship 25/2/17

supras

5 hours ago, TopCat said:

Huge 45 coming up, last chance to save our dying season.

Ayr are digging in and looking dangerous from set pieces. We need to get the lead and hold on to it, somehow.

We were on top from start to finish. 

the year we won title,bubble didna burst'he was on football first and saying wait till winter comes,they won't be able to play there fancy fitba etc etc,basically said we was shit,even two weeks before we won title he still refused to say anything good about us,and even when we gubbed his Clydebank,Airdrie,Patrick,scumton teams regular,he never once gave us credit we deserve,so yes,he a complete and utter Baw bag and tosser

3 minutes ago, Highland Saint said:

Forgotten how good it feels to win in the league! Thought the fans were brilliant, wonder how impactful that could be if we could convert that support into our home games.

The support was great today . Definitely helped .

I dont have the same level of dislike of McCall as many on here .Mibbee someone could fill me in as to why he seems so hated among Buds (Sorry Tsu, being a Fud is not enough! [emoji14]) 
On the post match Video, i thought a very fair & balanced interview with both managers , JR came across very well and although McCall seemed to be trotting out the excuses, its hard to argue with what he said.

Quite simply he is a dirty f**king Greenock bastard.

3 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Great performance on and off the pitch today. Best team performance all season. The supporters were superb today. Players were inspired by it. They never stop singing from 1st whistle to the last. Well done all Coys.

We have to carry it on at home games.

38 minutes ago, Highland Saint said:

Forgotten how good it feels to win in the league! Thought the fans were brilliant, wonder how impactful that could be if we could convert that support into our home games.

Isn't it wonderful to be a Buddie. 

The tempo that we played at today was key. We wanted it more moved the ball well and with speed building from the back . With Smith and Morgan running at them and McGinn controlling the game in the middle we need to keep that level up for the rest of the games. No failures at all with Stelios and Eck finding their feet now.

And how El Alagui managed to escape a booking today and Thomson's display with a few dodgy decisions 

I recall a Saturday not too many seasons ago, when Craig Thomson sent off two Saints opposition players.

both calls were quite big.  But he made them.  I was impressed.

i hoped for a good result.

i was unimpressed by Saints capitulation to the 9 men. :angry:

He's not a bad ref....

Edited by antrin