Chairman's Update

Sonny

7 hours ago, Soctty said:

I don't know David either, but can say that he absolutely answers emails as I've emailed him several times and got a reply every time. Maybe it's just you...

Your little world must be so simple, believing everything that goes on inside you little head, going to imaginary dinner parties and sounding off on a forum to release your pent-up frustration with life.

He's a nasty article of a guy and a complete fantasist. 

Tell you what , if I was involved with SMISA and the board and got an email from Dickson ,I wouldn’t reply either. I’d probably seek an injunction to keep the annoying fat shit stirring troublemaker as far away from me and Saints as possible.

hes not a saints fan , he slags off and belittles everything and anyone connected with the club , is it any wonder he gets ingnored by those at the helm .

Piss off and gives peace dickwad. 

9 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

He's a nasty article of a guy and a complete fantasist. 

I think he just wants to be someone important and recognised as such but lacks the ability to make it happen.

Literally nothing else explains his constant harassment of genuinely important people across all walks of life.

It's a pretty difficult way to live your life - constant frustration which apparently turns into rage and violence if his attack on a shop worker and his harassment of a local politician are anything to go by.

19 hours ago, marrez said:

For the record, dave's never been contacted by Stuart on email, but maybe he's spelled his name wrong on the email - as its Nicol, not Nichol.

Thats not true Mark. His email address according to the SMiSA website is [email protected]. And even if it wasnt I clicked on the "contact" button on the SMiSA website. 

Its over a year ago now but at various points I emailed a number of different SMiSA board members and David was the only one I got no response from. 

Edited to add.. Actually on checking back George Adam also didn't respond. 

Edited by StuD

2 hours ago, StuD said:

Thats not true Mark. His email address according to the SMiSA website is [email protected]. And even if it wasnt I clicked on the "contact" button on the SMiSA website. 

Its over a year ago now but at various points I emailed a number of different SMiSA board members and David was the only one I got no response from. 

Maybe take the hint...

3 hours ago, StuD said:

He has nothing in his smisa mail from you, only correspondence he has relating to you was between you and Colin Orr.  

• 1 month later...

What a magnificent job our Chairman and Board are doing. 

The most important aspect is we are led and governed by a St Mirren Supporter. 

Hopefully Gordon won't leave for a very long time. At least a couple of decades. 

Our Club is thriving. 

4 minutes ago, shull said:

What a magnificent job our Chairman and Board are doing. 

The most important aspect is we are led and governed by a St Mirren Supporter. 

Hopefully Gordon won't leave for a very long time. At least a couple of decades. 

Our Club is thriving. 

Totally agree

Communication is a wonderful thing and we get in abundance with GS

Top Man

On 8/10/2018 at 4:00 PM, Spam_Valley said:

Not so sure it's wise for our chairman to announce online that the CCTV at the stadium is in badly need of an update.

With regards to security, the club shouldn't highlight deficiencies, due to the current situation, would be better to mention it is being improved or the likes. 

Apart from that a good post from GS and a hell of a lot more than we got from the previous BOD who barely farted a morsel of information
Agreed. Love the regular updates from GS. Slightly concerned that the Fire Alarm system is 'badly in need of updating'. Hope we don't end up in a towering inferno. That would be rubbish.