Chairman's Update

Sonny

Did anyone ask my question about what happens when the loan is repaid ahead of schedule?  Not that it's the main thing on my mind after a brilliant result!

I'm up for keeping mine running for the full 10 years as well to be honest.  Instead of £8k a quarter to play with £90k+ sounds pretty good.  Would even be up for keeping it open ended beyond the 10 years. 

• 2 months later...

Fan Loyalty

While we rely on season ticket holders we do of course appreciate that some people simply cannot afford that outlay but still turn up every week.

We are looking at a program for monitoring our Stadia Cards that will allow us to gauge how many games people have been to and include regular attendees in certain future events.

Finally the penny has dropped. :thumbs2

3 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Finally the penny has dropped. :thumbs2

3 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Fan Loyalty

While we rely on season ticket holders we do of course appreciate that some people simply cannot afford that outlay but still turn up every week.

We are looking at a program for monitoring our Stadia Cards that will allow us to gauge how many games people have been to and include regular attendees in certain future events.

Do pay on the day patrons give their names or is GS asking them to do so in the future to record visits?

If you turn up every week then surely it is better and cheaper to buy a season ticket? 18 Home games at £20 would cost you £360. The early bird is £275 - a significant saving.

If you want to pay it up each month it has to be a fullprice plus £10 admin but still comes in cheaper at £320. And if some Cup Games, special promotions, first dibs on other ticket sales are included then surely it is the preferred option?

If you cannot attend every game then a season ticket may not be worth the price but if you do attend all or most Home games then the advantages surely outweigh the disadvantage of being confined to the Stand your season ticket is in?

7 minutes ago, renfrew said:

He certainly come across as someone who actually know what the fans want and thinks. Never once have I read anything he said and thought bullshit. Tony could and should learn from him.

To be fair to Tony , he just aims as high as possible . Nothing wrong with that even if it does seem unrealistic to most .

10 minutes ago, renfrew said:

He certainly come across as someone who actually know what the fans want and thinks. Never once have I read anything he said and thought bullshit. Tony could and should learn from him.

You just don't like the legend that is Tony so your opinion on him now is flawed. 

To be fair to Tony , he just aims as high as possible . Nothing wrong with that even if it does seem unrealistic to most .

That's fair enough but sometimes he should just listen to himself. For what it is worth, I don't hate or dislike him, just an other ex player that I used to watch.

2 hours ago, renfrew said:

That's fair enough but sometimes he should just listen to himself. For what it is worth, I don't hate or dislike him, just an other ex player that I used to watch.

Absolutely mind boggling way to describe one of the most talented and loyal players ever to wear the stripes. 

Each to their own though.