KEEP THE FAITH!

I know that that we are all hurting at St Mirren's position at the moment but we need to keep the faith that the manager and players will get it right. We have brought in 10 new players and the window has just closed. Since the window closed we have played one game which, IMO, we should have won. We now have 2 cup games in which the new players will play together more. The management team have been bold in January and we need to see where that takes us in the next 12 games, to change now would be utter madness.

I think Jack and co. will get it right in time to make the play offs at least and you'd like to think that the team would be battle hardened and have well and truly gelled by then. I know it looks bleak at the moment but beat Ayr and we're right back in it, until then we should just enjoy the cups.

4 hours ago, dr rotund said:

I know that that we are all hurting at St Mirren's position at the moment but we need to keep the faith that the manager and players will get it right. We have brought in 10 new players and the window has just closed. Since the window closed we have played one game which, IMO, we should have won. We now have 2 cup games in which the new players will play together more. The management team have been bold in January and we need to see where that takes us in the next 12 games, to change now would be utter madness.

I think Jack and co. will get it right in time to make the play offs at least and you'd like to think that the team would be battle hardened and have well and truly gelled by then. I know it looks bleak at the moment but beat Ayr and we're right back in it, until then we should just enjoy the cups.

Well said Dr R... Our season Started yesterday as far as I'm concerned, not the best start but let's hope we get more wins than losses between now and the end of the season, if so that might just keep us up!

14 minutes ago, stuartsmfc said:

St mirren fans are really really stupid 

Great contribution. Insulting other St Mirren supporters is the way forward then? :huh:Aye because we sign the players, we're the ones that can't win a game and pay our hard earned money to go week in week out... well some of us do. But we do this because we're really stupid... :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...