Warburton loaf is gone

scabbydug37

The issue here is that he was never handed a transfer warchest which came straight from Carol Vorderman at Ocean Finance. How was Warbs' supposed to get it right up ra' Sellik and trample all opposition without a transfer warchest? Disgusting. Scotland needs a strong Sevco.

2 minutes ago, HSS said:

Not bad.......just need a humour transplant.:rolleyes:

Skidmark (Tm:TT) is a RRM.  If it was the other half, he'd suddenly develop humour.

put him on Ignore.  When he slithered back out of the wank tank, I soon realised I'd found the forum pleasanter without him.

From what I've been reading, Warbs and Co's rep was asked if they'd do walking away - for free, of course. He and Weir and McParland have expensive bombproof contracts and the clumpany seems to have somehow misplaced the £35 million that the career criminal Clumpany chair promised to invest. :o

The U20s coach, McMurtry, would be cheaper.

it's broke. Again.

Last Monday, the Rep MAY have asked about what deal could be done to avoid other clubs wanting their services having to pay sevco a release fee. THAT does not amount to a resignation by anybody.  No matter how prettily a Statement might be worded and look on the Official website! :lol

Constructive dismissal can be costly... but Dave King has deep pockets. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, antrin said:

Skidmark (Tm:TT) is a RRM.  If it was the other half, he'd suddenly develop humour.

put him on Ignore.  When he slithered back out of the wank tank, I soon realised I'd found the forum pleasanter without him.

From what I've been reading, Warbs and Co's rep was asked if they'd do walking away - for free, of course. He and Weir and McParland have expensive bombproof contracts and the clumpany seems to have somehow misplaced the £35 million that the career criminal Clumpany chair promised to invest. :o

The U20s coach, McMurtry, would be cheaper.

it's broke. Again.

Last Monday, the Rep MAY have asked about what deal could be done to avoid other clubs wanting their services having to pay sevco a release fee. THAT does not amount to a resignation by anybody.  No matter how prettily a Statement might be worded and look on the Official website! :lol

Constructive dismissal can be costly... but Dave King has deep pockets. :rolleyes:

^^^^^^^^^ Poor Tantrum, still a sad auld cnut. :lol: