Warburton loaf is gone

scabbydug37

12 hours ago, antrin said:

Skidmark (Tm:TT) is a RRM.  If it was the other half, he'd suddenly develop humour.

put him on Ignore.  When he slithered back out of the wank tank, I soon realised I'd found the forum pleasanter without him.

From what I've been reading, Warbs and Co's rep was asked if they'd do walking away - for free, of course. He and Weir and McParland have expensive bombproof contracts and the clumpany seems to have somehow misplaced the £35 million that the career criminal Clumpany chair promised to invest. :o

The U20s coach, McMurtry, would be cheaper.

it's broke. Again.

Last Monday, the Rep MAY have asked about what deal could be done to avoid other clubs wanting their services having to pay sevco a release fee. THAT does not amount to a resignation by anybody.  No matter how prettily a Statement might be worded and look on the Official website! :lol

Constructive dismissal can be costly... but Dave King has deep pockets. :rolleyes:

Whilst the episode is still worth a snigger , it is more bizarre than anything though , perhaps not that bizarre as far as the sevco are concerned . Despite having arrived in the top league , they are still teetering , which is good . .

Looks like he went for the notts forest job against rangers wishes, didn't get it having said he'd resign if they didn't let him talk to them and rangers have accepted his VERBAL resignation, que lawyers. In normal working practice there isn't anything wrong with that, except, it seems, in the world of football

3 hours ago, buddygreat said:

Looks like he went for the notts forest job against rangers wishes, didn't get it having said he'd resign if they didn't let him talk to them and rangers have accepted his VERBAL resignation, que lawyers. In normal working practice there isn't anything wrong with that, except, it seems, in the world of football

Aye.  Right.....Sevco's PR is trying to say that's what happened. :rolleyes: 

You could believe that honest and trustworthy organisation... If you want...?

sevco reps spoke with Warbo's reps, who were asking - if one thing happens could another thing happen...?  That's all.

Warbo didn't make any offer. He certainly claims he has not resigned.

in normal working practice if someone says they'd like to resign, then any sensible management or HR person would say, "OK, let's have that in writing."

something like that needs to be pinned down or the lawyers'll have a field day.  

I honestly can't imagine Warburton being daft enough to walk away from £1m.

Most important thing to keep in mind is that NORMAL practices are foreign to sevco operations.

Guest TPAFKATS
Aye.  Right.....Sevco's PR is trying to say that's what happened. :rolleyes: 
You could believe that honest and trustworthy organisation... If you want...?
sevco reps spoke with Warbo's reps, who were asking - if one thing happens could another thing happen...?  That's all.
Warbo didn't make any offer. He certainly claims he has not resigned.

in normal working practice if someone says they'd like to resign, then any sensible management or HR person would say, "OK, let's have that in writing."
something like that needs to be pinned down or the lawyers'll have a field day.  
I honestly can't imagine Warburton being daft enough to walk away from £1m.
Most important thing to keep in mind is that NORMAL practices are foreign to sevco operations.

In response to all of this normal working practices and trustworthy nonsense , all I can say is... James Traynor

Guest TPAFKATS
WGAF!
Another thread slobbering over something OF related. :wacko:

Eh, naw? :blink:
I honestly do not give a feck about anything OF unless we are playing them
Me bad? [emoji20]

^^^^^^^^^ Poor Tantrum, still a sad auld cnut. [emoji38]

Aye?
As I said.........................:snore

Humour bypass? :whistle

It's a topic in other football.
If you genuinely don't give a f**k, don't read it or post on it.

On 11 February 2017 at 10:40 PM, TPAFKATS said:

Skidmark (TM:TT) is disappearing up his own arse, as ever.

He advises people to ignore what they don't like but doesn't know how to do that himself!  

But he can't simply ignore it cos he really DOES give a f**k.

He has a personal affinity with the DEID club so hates us knowing that the new club is going up the same shit creek.

On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 10:40 PM, TPAFKATS said:

My opinion that people, especially old Tantrum, get more excited about Rangers than St Mirren is worth posting.

If you don't like it feck off and stop posting about it. :lol:

What odds on another liquidation? Various rumours kicking about - but if Warburton didn't resign (which seems to be the general feeling) then his lawyers will have a field day. Also Mr Ashley is coming back in March and if he wins then the new club will be on the hook for millions (apparently).

Now if only we had drawn them in the Cup!

They just made Jan wages - Feb due this week...

They are getting by each month with soft loans from very deep-pocketed Real Rangers Men.  Even the regular income from all those gullible bigots can't sustain the outgoings of this farcical entity.

(I DO feel for those fans despite their outdated ideas)

How long Sevco continues without King putting in any of his promised missing millions, (as promised before he chased away the real millionaire, Ashley) is getting a bigger and bigger question.

The new club is running on empty, FFP is disregarded by it - and its flaunting of FFP is being ignored by the complicit SFA.  THAT is maybe the most appalling aspect of this.  That and the fact that almost every Trump-like day, Sevco and/or its fans erupt with yet another flourish that brings the Scottish game into disrepute and humiliation.

The laws of financial physics dictate that it cannot continue.  It is running on loans.  It is NOT financially stable.

King (though he is not a director of the football club - he's disbarred from that) firing those Warburton and Co is madness.  As if he is seeking liquidation... :o

Warburton's legals ought to be ring-fencing what little assets  Sevco has...  though as they are genuine fitba debts, they should be in first in line...

It's all great fun and games - especially when all the other supine clubs in the Scottish Leagues just let it roll on and on.  It's not a fair and honest sport that Scottish fans pay to watch.  It is all about the Big Two... with bit-part wee diddy clubs there as disposable fodder...

It's a shite state of affairs.

Warburton just released a statement asserting that he and his team did not resign

The LMA have also said that Rangers have not answered their questions.

Looks like it will be court and potentially seven figure settlements.

Now if only we could turn this sorry state of affairs to our advantage :D

20 minutes ago, antrin said:

They just made Jan wages - Feb due this week...

They are getting by each month with soft loans from very deep-pocketed Real Rangers Men.  Even the regular income from all those gullible bigots can't sustain the outgoings of this farcical entity.

(I DO feel for those fans despite their outdated ideas)

How long Sevco continues without King putting in any of his promised missing millions, (as promised before he chased away the real millionaire, Ashley) is getting a bigger and bigger question.

The new club is running on empty, FFP is disregarded by it - and its flaunting of FFP is being ignored by the complicit SFA.  THAT is maybe the most appalling aspect of this.  That and the fact that almost every Trump-like day, Sevco and/or its fans erupt with yet another flourish that brings the Scottish game into disrepute and humiliation.

The laws of financial physics dictate that it cannot continue.  It is running on loans.  It is NOT financially stable.

King (though he is not a director of the football club - he's disbarred from that) firing those Warburton and Co is madness.  As if he is seeking liquidation... :o

Warburton's legals ought to be ring-fencing what little assets  Sevco has...  though as they are genuine fitba debts, they should be in first in line...

It's all great fun and games - especially when all the other supine clubs in the Scottish Leagues just let it roll on and on.  It's not a fair and honest sport that Scottish fans pay to watch.  It is all about the Big Two... with bit-part wee diddy clubs there as disposable fodder...

It's a shite state of affairs.

If that was the case, why did they pay 250K on a goalkeeper to sit on the bench when they could have got Langfield for nothing ?   :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, renfrew said:

If that was the case, why did they pay 250K on a goalkeeper to sit on the bench when they could have got Langfield for nothing ?   :rolleyes:

Was the 250k a 'fact' you gleaned from one of the Scots Pravdas?

They shifted a goalie (who was earning a good wage) elsewhere in return for a goalie (who'd be on a lesser wage) - after it became clear that the funds from the outgoing goalie would pay for what it cost for the incoming goalie.

All part of the pretence of being a wheeling-dealing BIG club instead of an impoverished new kid o the block.  The fans need to believe in something... in order to be conned into buying season tickets again.

I wonder if they'll use the 'Going for 55' again?

Or maybe use 'Going for our First!'  which would at least have the benefit of being honest, for once.

Was the 250k a 'fact' you gleaned from one of the Scots Pravdas?
They shifted a goalie (who was earning a good wage) elsewhere in return for a goalie (who'd be on a lesser wage) - after it became clear that the funds from the outgoing goalie would pay for what it cost for the incoming goalie.
All part of the pretence of being a wheeling-dealing BIG club instead of an impoverished new kid o the block.  The fans need to believe in something... in order to be conned into buying season tickets again.

I wonder if they'll use the 'Going for 55' again?
Or maybe use 'Going for our First!'  which would at least have the benefit of being honest, for once.

Well all the press reported that figure and unless anybody have inside info there not much you can do but take it as fact or you would need to disbelieve every single story the press print. At the end of the day I don't give 2 f*** about them anyway.

Awright, Renfrew... I know it's boring, but...    :rolleyes:

LONG ANSWER:

What I was pointing out was that a deal was done where sevco ended up paying out less money in wages than they had been.  They could have shuffled players around for a so-called tuppence ha'penny OR £1m, the figure is meaningless.  It is nominal.  A number plucked out of thin air that doesn't matter - but sounds quite impressive. 

They never spent 250k.

And yes, I tend to disbelieve every story the Scottish Mainstream Sporting press prints.   Why wouldn't I?  They are not  known for telling the truth - especially about sevco.

Five years ago, Rangers went into Administration and is now in the final death throes of liquidation.  It won't be recovering...

Five years ago, all the papers all printed Front Page variations about how Rangers history had ended, death of a giant, part of the Scottish fabric now gone, about how Walter Smith wished any new club that arose well, but it still wouldn't be Rangers etc etc.  They printed the shocking facts cos it was a reality that they couldn't believe had actually hit!

After doing similar and going into Administration, Dunfermline and Hearts  fans all clubbed together and laudably did everything in their power to ensure that their club did not die like Rangers did.  They did not want the club they loved to die and with it - all of their history.

Rangers fans didn't do that. 

Rich Real Rangers Men wouldn't step in with the funds to do so.  But spivs were willing.  There's been a series of financial chancers  trying to do what Craig Whyte was doing when he bought the dying club for a quid.  Make money out of gullible mugs aka faithful fitba fans hoping for the best...  and they are still flourishing - all with the connivance of the Scottish Press, the SFA... and the complicity of the clubs.

These days, five years after the death,  all of the papers claim that sevco aka The Rangers/Rangers International Football Club is actually Rangers with all of its history intact... but none of the debts that it built up during its years of cheating exist - the debts died with the previous 'Clumpany', while the good bits were always IN the Club... which was a different ting entirely..  That is ALL lies, dishonesty, untruth.  It's Orwellian - saying one thing one day then the opposite the next.  Not even Rangers can undie.   If this was a possibility, then why did Dunfermline and Hearts fans not jump on that freebie bandwagon?

SHORT ANSWER:

Of course, you should disbelieve every single story the Scottish Sporting press prints.

And, of course, I should have mentioned all the stories in the press, the sevco quotes, the King Statements all faithfully reproduced by the Scottish sporting media about Warburton resigning last Monday...  Replicated throughout the papers, tv, radio, phone-ins all weekend...  never querying the party- line emanating from sevco!

Despite the fact he continued at work all that week and even took training on Friday.  And despite the fact, as I mentioned at the time, that people really oought to have their hands on actual letters of resignation before they make such claims.  Ah'm an eedjit not a journalist or press guru - and even I knew that!

And today Warburton has said again that he has NEVER offered a resignation at any time. 

I look to find a reason to believe the press... but there are none.

52 minutes ago, antrin said:

Awright, Renfrew... I know it's boring, but...    :rolleyes:

LONG ANSWER:

What I was pointing out was that a deal was done where sevco ended up paying out less money in wages than they had been.  They could have shuffled players around for a so-called tuppence ha'penny OR £1m, the figure is meaningless.  It is nominal.  A number plucked out of thin air that doesn't matter - but sounds quite impressive. 

They never spent 250k.

And yes, I tend to disbelieve every story the Scottish Mainstream Sporting press prints.   Why wouldn't I?  They are not  known for telling the truth - especially about sevco.

Five years ago, Rangers went into Administration and is now in the final death throes of liquidation.  It won't be recovering...

Five years ago, all the papers all printed Front Page variations about how Rangers history had ended, death of a giant, part of the Scottish fabric now gone, about how Walter Smith wished any new club that arose well, but it still wouldn't be Rangers etc etc.  They printed the shocking facts cos it was a reality that they couldn't believe had actually hit!

After doing similar and going into Administration, Dunfermline and Hearts  fans all clubbed together and laudably did everything in their power to ensure that their club did not die like Rangers did.  They did not want the club they loved to die and with it - all of their history.

Rangers fans didn't do that. 

Rich Real Rangers Men wouldn't step in with the funds to do so.  But spivs were willing.  There's been a series of financial chancers  trying to do what Craig Whyte was doing when he bought the dying club for a quid.  Make money out of gullible mugs aka faithful fitba fans hoping for the best...  and they are still flourishing - all with the connivance of the Scottish Press, the SFA... and the complicity of the clubs.

These days, five years after the death,  all of the papers claim that sevco aka The Rangers/Rangers International Football Club is actually Rangers with all of its history intact... but none of the debts that it built up during its years of cheating exist - the debts died with the previous 'Clumpany', while the good bits were always IN the Club... which was a different ting entirely..  That is ALL lies, dishonesty, untruth.  It's Orwellian - saying one thing one day then the opposite the next.  Not even Rangers can undie.   If this was a possibility, then why did Dunfermline and Hearts fans not jump on that freebie bandwagon?

SHORT ANSWER:

Of course, you should disbelieve every single story the Scottish Sporting press prints.

Decided to stop reading when you said it was boring :P

On 14 February 2017 at 0:12 AM, antrin said:

Skidmark (TM:TT) is disappearing up his own arse, as ever.

He advises people to ignore what they don't like but doesn't know how to do that himself!  

But he can't simply ignore it cos he really DOES give a f**k.

He has a personal affinity with the DEID club so hates us knowing that the new club is going up the same shit creek.

How succinct. .

I always enjoy The Clumpany.  :)

Some of his parodies of the stuff the Scottish media/Press actually spew about sevco are so daft that it's hard to tell if he is really parodying them... or if it's the real thing.

Here's an example - this one is enjoyable enough to share. 

https://theclumpany.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/to-the-moon-with-derek-johnstone/