it's Celtic in the Next Round

St.Ricky

28 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Tell me there's no fix here! Celtic and Newco at home to the "diddiest" teams. The only question is, " Did the use frozen or hot balls"?:o

Just in case my stalker, who I have on ignore, was commenting on my post, (If he isn't I apologise), I used a smilie to indicate it was meant in fun.

Tell me there's no fix here! Celtic and Newco at home to the "diddiest" teams. The only question is, " Did the use frozen or hot balls"?[emoji33]

Not only that - if Hearts win their replay then the top 4 are all at home in the quarter finals.

Where's that conspiracy thread when you need it ? [emoji5]

12 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

Not only that - if Hearts win their replay then the top 4 are all at home in the quarter finals.

Where's that conspiracy thread when you need it ? emoji5.png

They were all odd numbers as well.

The odds on that happening are 74 thousand gazllion to 1

I remember the walk to Hampden from the Queens Park Cafe on 27th January 2013 with very little belief inside me that we could have our moment of glory against the Scottish Champions in what had been a very poor season. By full-time I had just witnessed one of the best Saints performances in my lifetime, that then gave me absolute belief that we could go the full way to lifting that cup, which we very well did.

I know our league form is much worse than back in 2013, though i think this reflects the nature of the cup and how anyone on their day has a chance at glory.

#believe

32 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

I remember the walk to Hampden from the Queens Park Cafe on 27th January 2013 with very little belief inside me that we could have our moment of glory against the Scottish Champions in what had been a very poor season. By full-time I had just witnessed one of the best Saints performances in my lifetime, that then gave me absolute belief that we could go the full way to lifting that cup, which we very well did.

I know our league form is much worse than back in 2013, though i think this reflects the nature of the cup and how anyone on their day has a chance at glory.

#believe

Yeah me to...................

However we were a much better team then, and Tic were a very poor compared to now..........

But, I am sure we will have a wee go, Jack did well there with Alloa, but there is no disgrace, as this Tic team is miles better than any other side............

2-1 Saints ^_^ 

Any idea on how much we will actually make from this?

How does the gate split work with season tickets?

If we get a split of 30,000 tickets at an average of 20 quid per head then thats a very nice pay day.  More than we have ever got from selling our best players!  I'm not sure it will work exactly like that though....

As for the game Celtic will destroy this defence.  It could be nasty if we don't see some progress soon!

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If we get a split of 30,000 tickets at an average of 20 quid per head then thats a very nice pay day.  More than we have ever got from selling our best players!  I'm not sure it will work exactly like that though....

As for the game Celtic will destroy this defence.  It could be nasty if we don't see some progress soon!

Take a few minutes and read some posts in the other Celtic thread. :wacko:

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Kemp said:

The money will be important. No doubt about it. Celtic are by far the best team in Scotland. But .....90 minutes....we can dream and hope it is not a nightmare.