O`Connor caught nicking at Nicks !

Callum Gilhooley

It's not like he wasted his talent, he got a couple of big money moves that totalled nearly 4 million quid and he played for some big clubs in big leagues, no doubt making big money. If he's just a thick cnut, then sorry, no grounds for sympathy from me.

I have a low tolerance level for thick cuntery. Here's another story from today's BBC Scotland news section. It's right beside the O'Connor story. Puts O'Connor's act of thick cuntery into perspective...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-38967835

Edited by pozbaird

Guest TPAFKATS

I heard an interview with him on radio shortbread a few months ago. He was doing coaching at some amateur(?) team in the lothians or borders area at the time.
He seemed to acknowledge how daft he had been and also gullible with regards all the best mates who vanished when his cash dried up.

6 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I heard an interview with him on radio shortbread a few months ago. He was doing coaching at some amateur(?) team in the lothians or borders area at the time.
He seemed to acknowledge how daft he had been and also gullible with regards all the best mates who vanished when his cash dried up.

Wouldnt have been round about November would it ?   You know , when he was caught shoplifting !!

This arsehole stole a wage from Cappielow for the best part of a season!! D'ya think we could claim it back??

Sensible answers only please!! :ph34r:

Just glad his wee mate Riordan didn't take up our offer too!! (actually he just never turned up when supposed to)!!

Edited by dmc

1 minute ago, dmc said:

This arsehole stole a wage from Cappielow for the best part of a season!! D'ya think we could claim it back??

Sensible answers only please!! :ph34r:

Seems to have been a trait, do well , play a few decent games and pick up a wage for doing feck all the rest of the season. We`ve had a few ourselves !