Home and Away Shirts

Sorry to hassle everyone but struggling to get either the home or away shirt in a size XL from JD sports online as I live in England. I'm up for our 1st match for the Ayr game with the children thanks to the great help off here. I'd like to have the new shirts on for our trip up and to wear with pride down here. My son has last seasons so also hoping to get him and our daughter the new ones aswell. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks!!

Edited by OorStevie247
Spelling mistake

Thanks for letting me know. As I say I'm in England in Lancashire. I'm asking if anyone sees the away shirt in an XL if they can contact me I can paypal etc the money for the shirt and postage if someone could then send it to me. If also people have the shirt it'd be good to know if they are true to size. Thanks 8n advance everyone!

18 minutes ago, OorStevie247 said:

Thanks for letting me know. As I say I'm in England in Lancashire. I'm asking if anyone sees the away shirt in an XL if they can contact me I can paypal etc the money for the shirt and postage if someone could then send it to me. If also people have the shirt it'd be good to know if they are true to size. Thanks 8n advance everyone!

I've not bought a current jersey in many years , I have a couple of retro tops and a polo shirt I tend to stick to.

1 hour ago, OorStevie247 said:

The problem you'll find is that JD are no longer going to supply kits as of next season and for that reason, they are likely to be simply depleting stock now with no prospect of another stock run going into shops anywhere. I was in Braehead looking the other week and there were only small and a few medium adult sizes left there....conveniently tucked away behind the Celtic and Rangers tops I might add.

3 hours ago, OorStevie247 said:

Don't know how limited stocks of various sizes will be but if there were the correct sizes available online you can arrange to collect them at your local JD branch. 

Edited by john scott