Season 17/18 Replica Kits

div

My understanding is that the new kit deal will be with TTL (http://www.teamwearscotland.com/)

They are kit suppliers to St.Johnstone, Partick Thistle and Dumbarton at present.

The strip itself will be a Joma number. I believe Joma can do bespoke kits but I've no idea if ours will be bespoke or rebranded catalogue stuff.

Joma gear is apparently decent quality.

Deal will allow the club to sell and distribute the kits direct, and you will even be able to buy it in the club shop at the stadium :o

Information all came from someone I trust but who is not connected with the club in any way.

46 minutes ago, div said:

If it is standard catalogue stuff we've had a lot worse than this!

joma-stripes.JPG

Agree. Badge that up, stick a decent sponsor logo on (like the Braehead ones we had which weren't in a white box), and job's a good un'. Nothing wrong with that kit.... stripes on back though?

so does the fans council not getting to design strip again?as they doing a good job,hate to go back to kit suppliers having total say

By all accounts, no fan group will be involved in the selection process. I can only assume an order of some sort, even notional, must be in to allow developing the production schedule. Obviously, that's the bit JD appeared to be a bit iffy on.

12 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Going by the website the jerseys appear to be a few quid cheaper and probably better quality than JD dross.

the deal clincher would be are they available before October? Would be interesting to see when the kits they supply went on sale at the start of this season.

8 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Joma's stuff is really good quality, in my opinion. Our away strip this season is a belter. Im not that keen on the ajax design home kit, but the quality is first class.

If you google search Joma Teamwear Catalogue 2017 you'll see their templates for next season.

...and if pages 30/31 of it are any guide, the striped kits have absolutely horrible looking patches on the back and not fully-striped backs. The new owners of St Mirren, I hope, aren't going to give the green light a kit that goes back to those days.

Edited by pozbaird

4 minutes ago, dave.j said:

We're getting the "silver" template on P22 but with thick red n yellow stripes. 5 or 7 stripes, I think. So they can mess about with the trmplate. They dont just need to pick straight out the catalogue.

Good to hear. Hopefully then St Mirren can pick a template, but get stripes on the back.