Latest Scores

FTOF

Wales v Republic of Ireland

National anthem from the Welsh easily better than the current ‘Hampden roar’ if it can still be called that.

I would prefer to see Ireland win, but only to highlight without Bale, Wales aren’t all they are cracked up to be.

( Cue Wales running riot [emoji1])

Looking forward to this.

1 hour ago, windae cleaner said:

A game that made your eyes bleed which a mistake proved costly

If there 1 team in the world I hate to watch it's the Irish. Have they ever been a game since O'Neill took over that that you could say 'that was a real good game of football' ?  They certainly can grind out games but so painful to watch, unless you are Irish I supposed. I will be in Lanzarote during the playoffs so no doubt I will hear them before I see them since they are everywhere on the island.

50 minutes ago, renfrew said:

If there 1 team in the world I hate to watch it's the Irish. Have they ever been a game since O'Neill took over that that you could say 'that was a real good game of football' ?  They certainly can grind out games but so painful to watch, unless you are Irish I supposed. I will be in Lanzarote during the playoffs so no doubt I will hear them before I see them since they are everywhere on the island.

& It just had to be that odious little shit McClean with the winner. I hate that hypocritical f**kin knobhead.

10 hours ago, thomsons dropped it said:

0-1 finished....Horrible game, no, changed my mind.....Guff...

9 hours ago, windae cleaner said:

A game that made your eyes bleed which a mistake proved costly

Brutal stuff, Wales are average without Bale and the Irish are average at best, throw in the fact they (Irish) are fcuking thugs, not a great advert for football.

Hope they get pumped in the play offs.