Latest Scores

FTOF

The big man is doing what JR sent him out to do. He will be a big player for us in the future , more so than Reilly and Mullen etc He has height , pace and knows where the net is , needs to bulk up and improve his heading , but he'll get there !

Guest TPAFKATS
The big man is doing what JR sent him out to do. He will be a big player for us in the future , more so than Reilly and Mullen etc He has height , pace and knows where the net is , needs to bulk up and improve his heading , but he'll get there !
Decent player also has a good deft touch for a big guy.
Definitely potential to play at a higher level. Hope it develops with us.

Great watch, you just have to tip your hat to Juve, Buffon and that defence.

Allegri was brilliant and transformed that game.

Juve know how to foul, how to play, when to play and when to foul, frankly, they managed that result from going out to transforming that to a sound win.

Class, cynicism and skill.

Spurs bottled it.

Their big players didn't show up tonight.

Harry Kane didn't make his mark tonight when he was really needed. Erickson was largely invisible and Son had a good first half but disappeared in the second half.

However, their demise isn't all bad news. I dislike that wee fud Dele Alli  (a horrible diving cheat) so I'm glad that he will be feeling like shit now.

Spurs bottled it.
Their big players didn't show up tonight.
Harry Kane didn't make his mark tonight when he was really needed. Erickson was largely invisible and Son had a good first half but disappeared in the second half.
However, their demise isn't all bad news. I dislike that wee fud Dele Alli  (a horrible diving cheat) so I'm glad that he will be feeling like shit now.

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
Agree on Dele , cheating fud

22 hours ago, billyg said:

Still reckon he wont be playing league football for us next season, but glad he has found his level. Hope he helps Goody to thebplay offs again.