Latest Scores

FTOF

Dundee Utd had us written off at the start of the season as did the media. I'd rather see the 3 teams in the play off places at present stay there to be honest.
I have to agree.

Anyone with doubts just imagine the faces of mcdonald, mcmullan and flood. Add that to the "hands up if ur top" tweet from december

1 minute ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Dundee Utd had us written off at the start of the season as did the media. I'd rather see the 3 teams in the play off places at present stay there to be honest.

Fair enough.

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Only 5 on the Brechin bench tonight. Getting less with every  game 

Sure they had 2 straight red cards on Saturday plus I saw on Twitter that Sean Crighton has left them to take up an academy coaching role at Morton.

https://gmfc.net/2018/04/03/crighton-appointed-head-of-academy-pathway/

Chick young on the radio..." St Mirren can win the league up at Dundee and then get the trophy against Morton on the Friday night" St Mirren supporter my arse! We can win the league this Saturday if things stay this same. Also there are no games on the Friday night ya wee numpty!

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Doesn't matter if its a draw or Dunfermline win tonight.

Either is fine as Livi need to drop points in both games. 

Yep but if they win we can't do it on Saturday hence the increased interest in their games. Again Chick young doesn't realise that if we win and Livvy don't then we win it on Saturday...jesus wept!