Latest Scores

FTOF

1 minute ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Yep but if they win we can't do it on Saturday hence the increased interest in their games. Again Chick young doesn't realise that if we win and Livvy don't then we win it on Saturday...jesus wept!

The Livvy fans on pie and bovril don't realise this either and are spitting feathers at our interest in them losing as the league is over. They aren't wearing that yes we know it is but we would like to know if there's a chance of it being confirmed on Saturday. 

They think we're somehow panicking. :lol:

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

The Livvy fans on pie and bovril don't realise this either and are spitting feathers at our interest in them losing as the league is over. They aren't wearing that yes we know it is but we would like to know if there's a chance of it being confirmed on Saturday. 

They think we're somehow panicking. :lol:

I know i've been having fun with them on there too. I've never shown any interest in Livvy or Pars unless we're playing them but we want to know if there will be a chance of a big party in Brechin on Saturday:D

Match Livingston’s result on Saturday and we would be 12 points ahead with 12 to play for, and as things stand, we are 10 goals better off.

I would regard that situation as the league being as good as won. No need for ‘Shhhh’ no need to shit myself just in case. 

Match Livingston’s result on Saturday and we would be 12 points ahead with 12 to play for, and as things stand, we are 10 goals better off.
I would regard that situation as the league being as good as won. No need for ‘Shhhh’ no need to shit myself just in case. 
They should just present the cup there n then.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

And we might be rampant on Saturday and run up a massive win... Livvy have the harder game. It's all about which game we secure it now. I'd like it to be Saturday followed by 5 more games where we can celebrate/gloat to our hearts content.

And we might be rampant on Saturday and run up a massive win... Livvy have the harder game. It's all about which game we secure it now. I'd like it to be Saturday followed by 5 more games where we can celebrate/gloat to our hearts content.

Absolutely !

The sooner you can win it the better for all sorts of gloating potential.

Results great for us tonight and it just adds a certain decisive edge to Saturdays match now, against what must be considered a team who are the leagues worst bottom feeders ever ?

No matter , you can only beat what’s in front of you , all due respect , but let’s go out and rout a team and seal a season of brilliant form and consistency.

No stall no flat performance , no underestimating Brechin. Go out and boss this to a fitting end.

I’ll no even be there ffs [emoji23]

Going to watch Liverpool v Man City.

Unfortunately the City bus was pelted with bottles etc upon arrival.

I remember that happening when we used to go to Easter Road back in the 70’s with the Rosebud bus. You’d of thought those days were over.

City I think will win tonight albeit controversially 1-3

I would like Liverpool to win, can’t see it,

Eta: Glad i got this prediction wrong