Latest Scores

FTOF

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

0-0 full time. job done, another couple for games for Shull to pray for doom and gloom. :byebye

Most media guys , so far , saying Celtic were sloppy and lucky,  and are there for the taking by a decent side ! Here's hoping !

2 minutes ago, billyg said:

Most media guys , so far , saying Celtic were sloppy and lucky,  and are there for the taking by a decent side ! Here's hoping !

Scottish sides will, for the immediate future, be there for the taking against a decent side, whatever that means.

Watching the game, rather than depend on the "media" Celtic were comfortable.

They, IMO, are a decent side, comparatively speaking and should, here's hoping, make the league stages. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Scottish sides will, for the immediate future, be there for the taking against a decent side, whatever that means.

Watching the game, rather than depend on the "media" Celtic were comfortable.

They, IMO, are a decent side, comparatively speaking and should, here's hoping, make the league stages. 

Nothing between the two teams on the night. Rosenburg had more opportunities but lacked the ability to convert these. I liked their Number 3. Fit, quick, can cross a good ball.

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I seem to remember someone having a pop because I watched football on TV and the same person is, seemingly, an avid TV watcher. :rolleyes:

Funny old world. :lol:

Watched this game with a Celtic supporting in law.  Much prefer live games. 

Season tickets bought.  (Did watch Killie game on TV) and been to the League Cup games and the Sunderland Unfriendly. 

Aberdeen 1-1 Rangers.

I think while Celtic are still red hot favourites the top of the league could be pretty decent this season  

Aberdeen look reasonable, both Edinburgh teams are off to a good start, Rangers will be there or there abouts and Killie can maintain last season's form they'll cause the teams above some problems.

Down side is we'll be scraping around for points which is why yesterday's 3 points are already important.  

As things stand, both Aberdeen and the Govan Strangers will feel that they have dropped points and are already behind Celtic in points and in goal difference.  Despite looking dangerous on the break the Strangers didn't score from open play whilst Aberdeen did. Saints currently above both in the League and it feels good!

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Chelsea 0-2 Man City, could have been 4 or 5 for City.

3 mins to go.

Another season, probably same winners as they look pretty decent, to say the least. 

Sadly...I have zero interest in English Games...I know some do.

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Lol. Once again...hook.. line..sinker. Bite.

Just too easy to bother really.

You post so much shite you forget what you said........................you also said, and another lie, you don't have pay for view TV yet you're always watching it.

Do me a favour, away a feck yourself, you're a boring twat that lives in a complete fantasy world.

Sad but true. :byebye

PS "LOL" is meant to be something funny, you don't really get it do you? :lol: