Latest Scores

FTOF

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

f**k Liverpool, I had 2-2 on my Super 6 and CL Predictor.

Dortmund winner v Brugge was jammy as f**k. Deflection off Pulisic's shin ends up lobbing the keeper. Harsh by the looks of too, Brugge were surprisingly good and looked more likely to score throughout.

I'm aware you've an allegiance to Belgian football but it looked to me Brugge could have played all night and not scored.

It was a fortunate goal but, IMO, Brugge will do well to finish bottom of a pretty average group. 

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I'm aware you've an allegiance to Belgian football but it looked to me Brugge could have played all night and not scored.

It was a fortunate goal but, IMO, Brugge will do well to finish bottom of a pretty average group. 

I was watching the Goals Show so I was only seeing the efforts on goal and not the full match itself, it came across to me that Brugge were creating more and attacking more than Dortmund based on that.

Brugge usually capitulate in the CL so I had them down for either a 0-1-5 or 0-0-6 in this group, they were unfortunate last night though. That goal was of ridiculous jammy proportions.

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

How dare you, foreign fitba, Ricky will be livid. :wink:

Man City result messing up my coupon, got Juve and Bayern, thought City were a cert. :(

No done any kind of coupon since Saturday , have no luck whatsoever so will just top giving William Hills free money for a while.