Latest Scores

FTOF

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Why are we paying attention to teams from other leagues? 

Who is this "we" you refer to? 

What the feck has it got to do with you what other people chose to pay attention to? :hammer

Just because you live in a fantasy world, others chose to look outside of St Mirren and enjoy football.

I know you struggle with that, being limited, but you should try to understand others are different from you, thank the fecking lord. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What the feck has it got to do with you what other people chose to pay attention to? :hammer

Just because you live in a fantasy world, others chose to look outside of St Mirren and enjoy football.

I know you struggle with that, being limited, but you should try to understand others are different from you, thank the fecking lord. 

I'm ever thankful for the difference between us on this and other matters.  simply put answer this question..Why does giving scores in English Football attract any smidgeon of interest in Scotland? 

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I'm ever thankful for the difference between us on this and other matters.  simply put answer this question..Why does giving scores in English Football attract any smidgeon of interest in Scotland? 

Answer the question, who is the "we" you refer to? 

Haven't you noticed tonight's posts were related to European football? :hammer

Why does everything have to be of interest "in Scotland"? 

This is called "Other Football" and "Latest Scores" haven't you noticed that? 

Again, you are limited, and cannot, seemingly, understand that people can have other interests outside St Mirren.

I pity you. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

Why are "we" paying attention to "him"? [emoji12]

Having watched the Napoli v Liverpool game highlights pretty disappointing overall as Liverpool, IMO, never really showed enough belief to try to win the match.

Napoli were also pretty disappointing.

Liverpools win against PSG, who won 6-1, could well be critical in qualifying.

Liverpool play Red Star in the next 2 games, 6 points could see them almost through as PSG & Napoli will be cutting each others throats.