Latest Scores

FTOF

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What's the other signs? 

Everybody wanting the big teams to beat the bottom teams .

How the feck are we going to win the League if you all want Hearts, Celtic , etc to win ? :blink:

Man U 0-1 Juventus, not a great game TBH.
Juve were pretty decent in the first half, United raised their game a bit in the 2nd half, one bit of class from Pogba hitting the post but overall very poor from United.
Sir Alex must be squirming. 

You are right about that being the one bit of class from Utd but I’ve said before and will say it again , for £85 million I want a bit more than one bit of class , being able to pass to a team mate on a regular basis would be nice .

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

You are right about that being the one bit of class from Utd but I’ve said before and will say it again , for £85 million I want a bit more than one bit of class , being able to pass to a team mate on a regular basis would be nice .

There's little doubt Pogba is, overall, disappointing.

Never consistently runs the show, slack, as you say, with his passes and really contributes little for the cash they paid.

However, in a poor team it's difficult when there are plenty players who were equally as poor.

Rashford was a little boy lost, they have nothing on the bench to change the game, Lukaku couldn't find a yard of space, which he needs. 

Agreed a clear out is needed, whether that starts with the manager remains to be seen.