Latest Scores

FTOF

Quite a bad clash of heads between Boyata and GMS, Aberdeen player stretchered off, eventually as the b'strds with the stretcher looked as though they were on an afternoon stroll. :angry:

Daughter said Boyata looked dazed, "That's his normal look"........................:wink:

2nd half just about to start. 

Edited by faraway saint

Shocking referee decision to award Celtic a penalty which was, and that's justice, saved by the Aberdeen goalie.

Aberdeen played heads the ball and it hits his arm, on the edge of the box, certainly not deliberate and didn't influence play.

Hard to believe he gave it. 

Still 1-0 Celtic, 60 mins gone. 

Aberdeen just hit the bar. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Man United v Arsenal Wednesday night, 8:00pm KO, Arsenal can hopefully sustain their form and confirm it was long overdue that Wenger was punted. 

Live on BT Sport. 

As an alternative, Motherwell v Celtic.

Decisions. 

Come on the Well. 

Will be watching while eating a Chinese and the Tranny on to hear of St Mirren goals from Edinburgh and hopefully Aberdeen goals at Ibrox. 

COME ON THE SAINTS 

2 hours ago, shull said:

Prediction

Dee to sink Sevco ( 2012 )

Dundee 3  Sevco  0  :thumbs2

Great, we'd be bottom of the league, 2 points behind Dundee who would have a game in hand. :1eye

Your craving for Rangers to lose overshadows St Mirrens fight to stay in the top league, weird. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

Depend on no cnut, especially not the cnuts from Ibrox. 

We can fight our own fight. 

If we are good enough, we stay up. 

If not, we get relegatit. 

No big deal either way. 

I will still support our shite forever and ever. 

Amen   :byebye

COME ON THE DEE. 

3 hours ago, shull said:

Prediction

Dee to sink Sevco ( 2012 )

Dundee 3  Sevco  0  :thumbs2

I predict Dundee 1-2 Sevco, Sevvies to have a fair red card which they claim was completely unjust, will be rescinded during the week, and they’ll scrape a late winner through a dodgy penalty after the ref was reminded of his duties to serve the bigots.

We don't have a proper top league while the 2 cheating sectarian Cnuts are in it. 

Corrupt to the core with the blessing of the GOVERNMENT,  SFA,  SPFL and THE MEDIA. 

A TOP LEAGUE WHERE TEN TEAMS CANNAE FECKING WIN THE TITLE. 

And fans getting ripped off to witness a farce. 

Relegation - Who fecking cares ? 

No me.  :double

Scenario..................last game of the season, Dundee playing Rangers, Dundee are a point below us in bottom position.......................Shull would STILL want Dundee to win. 
Imagine being that eaten up with dislike/hatred that it has a negative impact on your own team. :byebye

Get good odds on Rangers being in the bottom 6 [emoji38]

Could really do with them winning today though. To go bottom having played a game more than Dundee and with Aberdeen up next would be a real hammer blow.

Bet all the smug Kenny Miller detractors will be feeling a bit sheepish over the last few weeks. As I predicted he was a big miss for us and I further predict he will almost singlehandedly save Dundee’s season and relegate us in the process. 

As for today’s game, a good start for my bet. Got £20 on a 6/1 wincast. Kenny Miller to score anytime and Rangers to win. 

26 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Bet all the smug Kenny Miller detractors will be feeling a bit sheepish over the last few weeks. As I predicted he was a big miss for us and I further predict he will almost singlehandedly save Dundee’s season and relegate us in the process. 

As for today’s game, a good start for my bet. Got £20 on a 6/1 wincast. Kenny Miller to score anytime and Rangers to win. 

I don't bet but if I did those odds look attractive.