Latest Scores

FTOF

11 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Mateo Muzek in Georgia tonight for a Champions League qualifier.

0-3 down from their home leg, his team then went 3-0 up after 11 minutes of the away leg.

Then lost a goal and had a man sent off. Only got one round further than Saints.

I fell asleep early last night, this was the first of the CL Results I looked at upon waking up. Incredible comeback after just 11 minutes, in the end it was all in vain.

Big shock in Macedonia as Kalju won 2-1 in Shkendija and progressed on away goals. They were around 16/1 just to win, and sealed it on 90+1 with a goal from Ellinton Liliu. Likely to face the Green Bigots next.

Drama in the CL qualifiers.

Polish champs Piast were through until the 82nd minute when BATE (Belarus) equalised. With the game heading to extra time BATE scored a winner on 87 mins to seal progress.

A 90+3 leveller from Aleksandar Sofranac kept Montenegrin champs Sutjeska in the tournament against Slovan Bratislava (Slovakia). That late goal was massive as Sutjeska would go on to win 3-2 on penalties.

I have a mate at work who’s Hungarian and a Ferencvaros fan. He’ll be delighted after they shocked Ludogorets, not just winning at home 2-1 but also taking the away leg 3-2. He never expected progress from this so he’ll be buzzing - they face Valletta of Malta in the next round.