Latest Scores

FTOF

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Good to see Wolves back in Europe last night after a great season last year.

Not a great result, 2-0 at home to Crusaders, but should be enough to see them through to the next qualifying round.

They play a great style of football, attacking whenever they can both home and away.

Yes an excellent manager with a board that backed him fully, great to watch.

On 7/22/2019 at 6:46 AM, faraway saint said:

That Harry Kane's no bad, could we no sign him........................

Oddly enough I agree he is an excellent footballer and TF might be right if we had him we may well finish top four, but there is something about the man that just doesn't endear himself to me, unreasonable but it's there, I would rather have Vardy; simply for his style of play, fat chance of either but it's nice to fantasize occasionally.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Oddly enough I agree he is an excellent footballer and TF might be right if we had him we may well finish top four, but there is something about the man that just doesn't endear himself to me, unreasonable but it's there, I would rather have Vardy; simply for his style of play, fat chance of either but it's nice to fantasize occasionally.

I think Spurs play better without Kane. They play more like a team with someone else up front, Kane just tries to get the goals for himself. 

He would be an improvement on what we have though.

48 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I think Spurs play better without Kane. They play more like a team with someone else up front, Kane just tries to get the goals for himself. 

He would be an improvement on what we have though.

Sorry, probably the best striker in England, scores goals for fun, take him out and they function but not to the same extent. 

His goal tally over the last few years has been extraordinary, considering Spurs are not a top 2 team. 

Stick him in a Man City shirt and your looking at 40 goals a year.

17 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
On 7/25/2019 at 8:25 PM, faraway saint said:

That's ok, I don't go to home games. :lol:

My old troll tells everyone at least once a day. :hammer

Lol. You forgot away games. 

He doesn't do them either ................ I sis hear they searched his pram once and found a bottle of Buckfast....................... with a teat on.  😛

31 minutes ago, magnus said:

3-0 now. Puts our performances further into perspective. Total and abject fail.

True. We have been dire. But perhaps time is still on our side 're signings.

But have you seen how badly Accies and St Johnstone are doing at H-T today  ? Plus Killie's implosion ?

Hope springs ?

Ever the optimist,  let's cope with desperate realism once it bites.

26 minutes ago, jaybee said:

He doesn't do them either ................ I sis hear they searched his pram once and found a bottle of Buckfast....................... with a teat on.  😛

Thinking about it... Is there a connection.. Just asking.. Between not driving to games and drinking. 

46 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

True. We have been dire. But perhaps time is still on our side 're signings.

But have you seen how badly Accies and St Johnstone are doing at H-T today  ? Plus Killie's implosion ?

Hope springs ?

Ever the optimist,  let's cope with desperate realism once it bites.

Hamilton stage a fightback, currently winning 3-2.

St Johnstone still losing 2-1.

Dunfermline still 4-0.

Albion 2-1  Edinburgh, games almost over. 

56 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Extremely poor contribution to the Forum. 

Having a fecking nightmare. 

13 minutes ago, shull said:
1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Extremely poor contribution to the Forum. 

Having a fecking nightmare. 

So........................... it's never stopped you has it? 

My nightmare would be descending to your level of idiocy. 😛 

12 minutes ago, shull said:

Moronic troll. 

Well...your reason I can understand. The Wee Arbroath Haddie though.. What's his reason for being on here despite not going to games home or away. I like a responsible citizen who doesn't drink and drive. 

14 minutes ago, shull said:
45 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Thinking about it... Is there a connection.. Just asking.. Between not driving to games and drinking. 

Moronic troll. 

Listen Shull, Shetland or whatever the feck you are called, replying to someone who constantly berates them is not trolling, you just can't help yourself, I don't mind what other people say re my posts, they are simply my opinion and open to criticism................... preferably though from persons with more IQ than a lettuce.  😛