Latest Scores

FTOF

4 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Watched Bodmin Town pump Saltash United Reserves 8-1 in a pre-season friendly today.

The best part is they now have a player called Tornado Bello, who scored the 7th with some silky play.

I passed by an under 7 game today, no idea who was playing, the ball was in the air lots. :rolleyes:

Is the Aschcroft playing for Dundee the son of the 'famous' Ian 'ashy' Ashcroft that starred for Arthurlie in the 80,s . Looks awfy like him and i see he was born in Barrhead.

Did Ian Ashcroft once play for Sts? Or maybe just play in a trial?

embdy know

On 8/1/2019 at 8:05 AM, smcc said:
On 7/31/2019 at 10:18 PM, faraway saint said:

I passed by an under 7 game today, no idea who was playing, the ball was in the air lots. :rolleyes:

You know how old the boys/girls were but but have no idea which teams were playing. What does that tell us about you? :unsure:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeees, gie the wee man a break, there wis a hedge and he coulndna see ower it, that's why he saw the ba in the air and dinna ferget seven years olds are bigger then he is and he wis probably feart.  😃  😃  😄

10 hours ago, thomsons dropped it said:

My wife told me to switch it off as the Lady co commentator had a voice like somebody scratching their nails up the back of an old bus seat.......:blink:

All the sports channels are wheeling in women to feed the need for equality.

Unfortunately many of them are hopeless, although that's not much different for some of the men. :wink: