Latest Scores

FTOF

Just now, oaksoft said:

I try not to think about feet.

They give me the heeby jeebies. :lol:

Glad you enjoyed the match.

I wouldn't go that far, average at times, face has just about thawed out.

On the plus side the crowd, although not that large, were in jovial mood and granddaughter loved it, running about with her pals. :lol:

here's a "footie" especially for you............................Image result for horrible feet

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

I wouldn't go that far, average at times, face has just about thawed out.

On the plus side the crowd, although not that large, were in jovial mood and granddaughter loved it, running about with her pals. :lol:

here's a "footie" especially for you............................Image result for horrible feet

Where the hell did you get a photo of my wife's feet? :green

58 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ach well, Arbroath win 2-1, Hamilton lose 2-4 but St Johnstone win and are 4 points in front with a game in hand. 

St Johnstone's game in hand is against Celtic,  so all they'll get from that is a doing. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Then again, they are already 4 points in front, you know what points make don't you? 

I do get it. This is why we must try and pick up as many wins as possible,  starting tomorrow.  

Look at Livi, 4 wins on the bounce and now looking done and dusted with regards to safety. 

1 minute ago, munoz said:

I do get it. This is why we must try and pick up as many wins as possible,  starting tomorrow.  

Look at Livi, 4 wins on the bounce and now looking done and dusted with regards to safety. 

Look at Killie, lost 7 on the bounce.

It's really tight this season, as I said earlier, one unexpected result among the teams in the bottom 6 could well see them escape the dreaded bottom 2 places.

Again, I've already stated Aberdeen are there for the taking, all over the place.

Tomorrow could see us have taken 6 points from them, I doubt many would have thought that at the start of the season. 

That could be the difference for us come the end of the season. 

image.png.8c26550491c7d99504f55f77b5e2fd37.png

16 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Are you here, that's exactly what I'm wearing. :lol:

PS You forgot the flip flops, ya fanny. :P

Hamilton 2-3, still 2-0 here, numb. 

Looks a warm enough outfit you're wearing. 

FB_IMG_1580028886933.jpg.333863a4969757cf2c138564e6a5d308.jpg

15 hours ago, munoz said:

I agree, putting a few wins together makes a difference at any time but particularly so when the league is so bunched up at the bottom end. The next few weeks will be vital. 

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Man City v Fulham today, could be decent.

@eastlandssaint, City will need, IMO, to stick out a decent side as Fulham are playing well and scoring goals, albeit in the lower league. 

Their confidence will be high, Pep will park the bus, keep it tight then bring on Aguero with 15 to go and bingo, next round. :lol:

City 4-0 Fulham, 80 mins, player sent off early doors for Fulham, pretty much killed any slim chance they had.

I've got City at -2 with another couple of teams today, get in there. 

52 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Normally I’d love to see Sevco pumped every week, but not today emoji15.png

Hearts 0-0 Rangers, half time.

Hearts look like a new team, yards faster, competing all over the park.

Game could go anyway............................and Hearts were 7/1 at the start of the game would you believe. :rolleyes:

Oh, Man United 5-0 at half time as well.