Latest Scores

FTOF

8 minutes ago, elvis said:

Wasn't expecting that thought Hearts would have romped that. 

Really? Hearts, aside from the Rangers game, have been absolutely shite regardless of manager.

They are in a shocking state and we need to capitalise on that on Friday. If we don't, well, we're in the shit.

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Really? Hearts, aside from the Rangers game, have been absolutely shite regardless of manager.

They are in a shocking state and we need to capitalise on that on Friday. If we don't, well, we're in the shit.

Most people would have agreed Hearts would have enough to get away from the bottom, certainly before today. 

Edited by faraway saint

Just now, faraway saint said:

Most people would gave agreed Hearts would have enough to get away from the bottom, certainly before today. 

On paper? Yes, they definitely did and still do.

But they are turning in shite performance after shite performance. Even if they do take advantage of playing 70 mins vs 10 men today and take something, they are still in a horrible mess. 

They have 3 goalies on their books, all of whom seem good for gifting a goal a game. Halkett and Souttar play like they've never put on boots and despite chucking out guys like Whelan and Berra, it hasn't fixed them.

They will carry goal threats at all times with Naismith and Boyce but apart from that? Horribly managed.

14 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

If I was a betting man I would put money on them beating us next week its what we do best when it's a must win game. 

12 minutes ago, elvis said:

If I was a betting man I would put money on them beating us next week its what we do best when it's a must win game. 

If the score stays as it is, the first thing it will be is a don't lose game. 

Then we can think of winning. There is little between teams in the league from 3rd or 4th down. Really difficult to call. 

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Hard to see Hamilton keeping a clean sheet, they can't get out of their own half.

Only a matter of time till Hearts score, not sure they'l score 2 or 3 right enough. 

0-2 half time. 

I'd take 2.

2 points dropped for both teams is better than one gaining 3 points.