Latest Scores

FTOF

3 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

We know, GTF

Ignore him, an attention seeking old cnut, no life, no brains, not a lot, except trolling a football forum.............................

On the bright side, he does make a cnut of himself on a regular basis so keeps many people amused. 

Still Rangers 0-1 Braga, not watching it, the stats suggest Rangers coming back into it? 

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ignore him, an attention seeking old cnut, no life, no brains, not a lot, except trolling a football forum............................

Still Rangers 0-1 Braga, not watching it, the stats suggest Rangers coming back into it? 

Let's see. Theatre. Yes. Cinema. Yes. St Mirren Games. Yes. Ballet. Yes. Eating out at Michelin Star Restaurants. Yes. Golf. Yes. Driving a nice car. Yes. Living in a nice neighbourhood. Yes. Own a business or two. Yes. Just started a Charity and a CIC. Yes. Travelled Widely. Yes.  Family. Yes. Wait you are right.. I have no interests other than the forum. 

Any score updates? 

Edited by St.Ricky

Ignore him, an attention seeking old cnut, no life, no brains, not a lot, except trolling a football forum.............................
On the bright side, he does make a cnut of himself on a regular basis so keeps many people amused. 

Couple of half chances , but Braga should be a few up

Morelos been booked, hardly a surprise

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

FFS, thanks.........................for what you utter moron.

You don't think anyone will like you because you suck right up their arse?

It's not working, what a simpleton. 

Well firstly.. Munoz is clearly watching the game and gave a quick and clear summary of how play had gone.

Are you really as sad as you appear to be. I fear you don't understand. This is the Internet, a forum. One doesn't come on here to have people like them.. Do they? Surely they reserve that for real life... 

Edited by St.Ricky

FFS, thanks.........................for what you utter moron.
You don't think anyone will like you because you suck right up their arse?
It's not working, what a simpleton. 

Seen the pattern Fricky = W6er - Even the troll got an alias and stupid enough to like/like agree/agree with..,,, erm , himself 🤣

Wee half chance for Sevco nearly 1-1

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Well firstly.. Munoz is clearly watching the game and gave a quick and clear summary of how play had gone.

Are you really as sad as you appear to be. I fear you don't understand. This is the Internet, a forum. One doesn't come on here to have people like them.. Do they? Surely they reserve that for real life... 

Whilst I'm not particularly bothered whether people like me or not, I try not to write something that I wouldn't be prepared to say to somebody if they were standing in front of me. Some people think that because they are hiding behind a keyboard they can be rude and disrespectful, and they may or may not be right, but it's nice to be nice. We're all supporters of the same club at the end of the day.

Just now, W6er said:

Whilst I'm not particularly bothered whether people like me or not, I try not to write something that I wouldn't be prepared to say to somebody if they were standing in front of me. Some people think that because they are hiding behind a keyboard they can be rude and disrespectful, and they may or may not be right, but it's nice to be nice. We're all supporters of the same club at the end of the day.

What makes you, and I know you're simple, that anyone saying stuff on here WOULDN'T say it to your face? 

I'd say anything right to your face, hope this helps. 

All the forum needs, another fcukwit. 

7 minutes ago, W6er said:

I have a similar approach. It saddens me a little too when I detect that people posting are dumbing themselves down, adopting what they think is typical foitball fan language and behaviour. It's Condescending. 

The Wee F Man and WDWB are cases in point. They seem to be intelligent. They seem to live decent lives off line. 

Edited by St.Ricky