Latest Scores

FTOF

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

What makes you, and I know you're simple, that anyone saying stuff on here WOULDN'T say it to your face? 

I'd say anything right to your face, hope this helps. 

All the forum needs, another fcukwit. 

Because you don't know me from Adam. You have no idea who I am...I could be a skinny, spotty incel or an accomplished boxer built like the proverbial outhouse. Why you choose to be obnoxious to fellow supporters of your own team is not something I understand, or care to. 

Just now, W6er said:

Because you don't know me from Adam. You have no idea who I am...I could be a skinny, spotty incel or an accomplished boxer built like the proverbial outhouse. Why you choose to be obnoxious to fellow supporters of your own team is not something I understand, or care to. 

Well feck off then. :byebye

Such a simple outlook, we're all meant to love one another because we support St Mirren, are you 9? :lol:

You’re nothing of note, I posted your LinkedIn in page here last year , confirmed what we know

Sad old troll , dining out on false stories with 30k random unknowns [emoji2]

You’re pretty much a non entity , however, credit where it’s due with your new alias W6er but running a quick IP address linked it to you [emoji2]

Now..... should you not be making up pointless threads, bumping your own threads & replying to yourself elsewhere ?

Leave the football fans to the discussion....

2-2 Sevco

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Well feck off then. :byebye

Such a simple outlook, we're all meant to love one another because we support St Mirren, are you 9? :lol:

I'm sorry you feel like that.

6 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

You’re nothing of note, I posted your LinkedIn in page here last year , confirmed what we know

Sad old troll , dining out on false stories with 30k random unknowns emoji2.png

You’re pretty much a non entity , however, credit where it’s due with your new alias W6er but running a quick IP address linked it to you emoji2.png

Now..... should you not be making up pointless threads, bumping your own threads & replying to yourself elsewhere ?

Leave the football fans to the discussion....

2-2 Sevco

How did you get my IP address?

1 minute ago, W6er said:

I just don't know what I'm supposed to have done to upset them?! LOL

All you have done is act in a civilised manner, exhibit tolerance and wish your own club well but at the same time wish other clubs the same. Oh.. And you go to games. They don't.