Latest Scores

FTOF

5th favourites for Europa League think they have a great chance. Will be interesting next round if Wolves, Man Utd, Arsenal, Rangers & Celtic are all in the draw.

Wolves 3-0 Norwich, been a breath of fresh air the last season and a half.
Attack  at home and away.
Great to watch. 
70 mins. 

Yes, I stated to you previously this is worst SPL in a very long time that is main reason we have more points but our performances are just as bad alot of the time.

Plus Goodwin was instrumental in Danny Lennon getting stabbed in the back my opinion on him changed then.

Even us having many more points than last season with OK in post. 

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

Yes, I stated to you previously this is worst SPL in a very long time that is main reason we have more points but our performances are just as bad alot of the time.

Plus Goodwin was instrumental in Danny Lennon getting stabbed in the back my opinion on him changed then.

"More points" are irrelevant anyway, it's what we have in relation to other teams. 

5 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Well. I liked Danny and was sorry to see him go. 

We clearly see this league in different ways. Today might yet be pivotal at the top if Celtic keep their lead. 

The game against Motherwell is crucial for them also as they seek 3rd place whilst we need the win to help stave off relegation. 

Looking at Kilmarnock and St Johnstone who were on ridiculously poor runs they stepped up when needed to turn their season around & both might get in top 6 now which was a laughable prospect in January.

I don't see the same step up when needed in St Mirren at the minute it has taken until after split every season in last 10 years or so to show the same desire effort etc that Kilmarnock and St Johnstone are showing right now.

"More points" are irrelevant anyway, it's what we have in relation to other teams. 

33 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Looking at Kilmarnock and St Johnstone who were on ridiculously poor runs they stepped up when needed to turn their season around & both might get in top 6 now which was a laughable prospect in January.

I don't see the same step up when needed in St Mirren at the minute it has taken until after split every season in last 10 years or so to show the same desire effort etc that Kilmarnock and St Johnstone are showing right now.

The point you make about going on  a run is very valid. This season its happened at some point for St J, Killie and RC. Maybe ours is still to come as you suggest  Tuesday would be a good time to start. 

Edited by St.Ricky

8 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

West Ham seem to fancy there chances, but like you, I’ve seen Liverpool enough to know they can turn this round

ETA: I think I’m in the hotel they use for Darts tournaments ? North Lakes .... sounds familiar

2-2

Salah

Trust me no to be watching it, sounds a good game.

No sure about North Lakes, Google it FFS! :P