Latest Scores

FTOF

Liverpool away to Watford at tea time, could create a new European record if they win, and that'll take them within a few games from winning the league.

Been a long time, 30 years.

I'm sure Liverpool will have a party to remember when it happens. 

If thins go a certain way they could win it against Everton. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

If we're saying they guy who punched it in should have been off for a second yellow, then I'm sure the ref will find some way of getting him a card in second half. That's how it usually works.

He should but if the first incident was spotted, and it's not easy for the ref to see it, then that wouldn't have happened as Hearts would have had a penalty.

As for the conspiracy shite, I'm out of that nonsense. :byebye

12 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

If we're saying they guy who punched it in should have been off for a second yellow, then I'm sure the ref will find some way of getting him a card in second half. That's how it usually works.

Reading the text updates. Rangers handball. Hearts two handed by the player to put the ball into the net. Ryan Jack apparently lucky to still be on the park. Not much football apparently but plenty of drama. 

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He should but if the first incident was spotted, and it's not easy for the ref to see it, then that wouldn't have happened as Hearts would have had a penalty.

As for the conspiracy shite, I'm out of that nonsense. :byebye

First sentence: Wow, never thought of that.

Second sentence: Yes, crazy talk. Refs never even things up to cover their mistakes.