Latest Scores

FTOF

2 minutes ago, Charlotte Saint said:

My last refuge, the Mexican league is shutting down after the last 2 games of this round tonight emoji40.png

It's murder mate, honestly, yesterday and today......................ruined.

Need to get something planned for the coming weeks that doesn't include getting hammered all day. :lol:

It's murder mate, honestly, yesterday and today......................ruined.
Need to get something planned for the coming weeks that doesn't include getting hammered all day. :lol:

At least over here some warmer weather has arrived so I got on the golf course yesterday afternoon & this morning but without that.......

3 minutes ago, Charlotte Saint said:

At least over here some warmer weather has arrived so I got on the golf course yesterday afternoon & this morning but without that.......

That's what I was saying to someone yesterday, in the close season usually the weathers better and I can plan around it, right now, I'm fecked. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Congratulations to Leeds United in achieving promotion to the Premier League.

Another "sleeping giant" returns to the big time.

As with the majority of teams coming up, it'll be difficult to STAY in the league next season.

They will join my list of teams that I have an interest in as they, like Liverpool and Man United, had some great Scottish players back in the day.

Congratulations to Leeds United in achieving promotion to the Premier League.
Another "sleeping giant" returns to the big time.
As with the majority of teams coming up, it'll be difficult to STAY in the league next season.
They will join my list of teams that I have an interest in as they, like Liverpool and Man United, had some great Scottish players back in the day.

Indeed, obviously nobody has ‘the right’ to be in a particular league, it’s earned,however it’s really good news for the City also.

Bielsa is quite a character & the 4 part documentary ‘Take us home’ gives a real insight to the man, the club & the City.

An excellent achievement, but as you say, survival will initially be the priority.

Nervy end to the season, but on possession,passion & style of play it’s definitely deserved.

• 3 weeks later...