Latest Scores

FTOF

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Celtic 1-2 Milan, headed goal from a corner.

Get in there, 75 mins.

Celtic 1-3 Milan, caught on the break, 92nd min.

Celtic, quite simply, are poor up front.

Their attempts on goal have been woeful, wee Pingpong on the right wing gets into so many good positions then can't even beat the first man when he crosses the ball.

Rangers will win the title this year, they are a better side than Celtic by a mile at this stage. 

Looking forward to Villa vs Leeds tonight. Hopefully be a good game. Villa can go top of the league. UTV!

Looking forward to Leeds again dominating and winning [emoji4]

IMG_1624.thumb.jpg.af69f7cc036147d67e6a039cb16b389f.jpg

I was very surprised Leeds lost to Wolves unlike them to lose , unlucky against Liverpool, should have beaten Man City also instead of the draw.

One of the top football playing teams in England in the last 2 years , very dominant, a treat to watch

3 hours ago, Yflab said:

Credit where it is due @Fricky-Troll Leeds totally outplayed Villa tonight. I’m just pleased to see Villa get some early points on board and aim to get to 40 points as quick as possible. Mid table mediocrity will do me this year plus a run in the cups. Onwards and upwards.

That would do me for St Mirren. :lol:

Just watched the brief highlights from last nights game.

Villa have a tasty midfield, with Grealish being the pick IMO but they don't have a Bamford.

Edited by faraway saint