Latest Scores

FTOF

2 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Do you think Mount is as good as the hype or is he another of the great hopes playing in a good team?

I think he's more than decent, doesn't hide, has a pass about him and scores a reasonable amount.

Early days and England seem to have a glut of excellent young midfielders. 

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Fulham's resurgence continues, currently 1-0 against a doomed Sheff Utd. 77 mins.

If they hang on that will be 8 points from the last 4 games, putting themselves within 3 points of Newcastle.

A bright young manager in Scott Parker giving them a chance to stay in the top league. 

Sheffield United all but gone just who will fill the other two places

5 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Sheffield United all but gone just who will fill the other two places

West Brom also, IMO, are down.

Still a hard job for Fulham, no easy games but they have given themselves a chance. 

Newcastle, Brighton, Burnley and Crystal Palace could find themselves in the mire if they don't watch out. 

Oh forgot about WBA, yeah I think you are right. Big sam will quit before end of season I think as he wont want to 'lose' his reputation for keeping teams up, they are really crap for EPL. Too hard to pick from the other 4 tho

Edited by Cumbriansaint72

13 hours ago, elvis said:

f**k me they have VAR down there and the ref still gets it wrong never ever a penalty in a million years diving bastard. 

Agree, to a certain extent.

Never a penalty but never a dive, he fell over the Liverpool player.

Poor decision, especially, as you say, after consulting VAR. 

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Arsenal 0-1 City, Sterling goal in the first few minutes and the early pressure from City indicated another easy victory but that's not materialised and Arsenal have slowly got back into the game, a lot of the threat coming from Tierney down the Arsenal left.

Half time. 

Arsenal 0-1 City, final score, not the best performance from City but another 3 points and a title, almost certainly, in the bag.

Currently Man Utd 2-1 Newcastle.

66 mins.