Latest Scores

FTOF

3 hours ago, TediousTom said:

To be fair I couldn't help you....The Rangers are of no interest to me

You're missing some great football @TediousTom

Anyhow, the last 16 draw see's Rangers against the conquerors of Leicester, Slavia Prague

Rangers away in the first leg.

Europa League last-16 draw

Ajax v BSC Young Boys

Dynamo Kiev v Villarreal

AS Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk

Olympiakos v Arsenal

Dinamo Zagreb v Tottenham

Manchester United v AC Milan

Slavia Prague v Rangers

Granada v Molde

35 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're missing some great football @TediousTom

Anyhow, the last 16 draw see's Rangers against the conquerors of Leicester, Slavia Prague

Rangers away in the first leg.

Europa League last-16 draw

Ajax v BSC Young Boys

Dynamo Kiev v Villarreal

AS Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk

Olympiakos v Arsenal

Dinamo Zagreb v Tottenham

Manchester United v AC Milan

Slavia Prague v Rangers

Granada v Molde

Aye I know.....

Still not interested.

The Rangers I don't care for at all.  As for English football, its a pile of uninteresting pish.  I genuinely don't care what team of hopelessly overpaid foreigners do against another team of hopelessly overpaid foreigners.  English football is pish.  Halfwits who pay far too much to companies like Sky and BT are brainwashed.  These companies have to tell you then English football is the best in the world because that is what they are selling you...it's f**king shite and has been for about 30 years.  

Give me Johnstone Burgh V Renfrew Juniors of Kilwinning Rangers V Beith any day over that shite.

Oh and Sam Allardyce is a fat criminal f**k who should probably be in the jail rather than "forgiven" and paid stupid amounts of money by stupid people promoting a pish product to even more stupid people.  

4 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Aye I know.....

Still not interested.

The Rangers I don't care for at all.  As for English football, its a pile of uninteresting pish.  I genuinely don't care what team of hopelessly overpaid foreigners do against another team of hopelessly overpaid foreigners.  English football is pish.  Halfwits who pay far too much to companies like Sky and BT are brainwashed.  These companies have to tell you then English football is the best in the world because that is what they are selling you...it's f**king shite and has been for about 30 years.  

Give me Johnstone Burgh V Renfrew Juniors of Kilwinning Rangers V Beith any day over that shite.

Oh and Sam Allardyce is a fat criminal f**k who should probably be in the jail rather than "forgiven" and paid stupid amounts of money by stupid people promoting a pish product to even more stupid people.  

You should try women's football, it's shite as well, you'd love it. 

7 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Aye I know.....

Still not interested.

Jeez I guess you feel better for getting that off your chest🙂

Got to say lg2 stuff is an experience, most games are of the same as saints against motherwell🤣

I remember when Carlisle were in conference, now that was an experience🤣🤣🤣

28 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Jeez I guess you feel better for getting that off your chest🙂

Got to say lg2 stuff is an experience, most games are of the same as saints against motherwell🤣

I remember when Carlisle were in conference, now that was an experience🤣🤣🤣

I did actually, it was a cathartic moment.  It's amazing that I had never had a cathartic moment until 2013 when I and many others learned what cathartic meant.

I love a bit of catharsis.

Not too long ago I was at Spennymoor v Darlington and Darlington v Gloucester.  Bloody guid fitba.  Adam Campbell plays with Darlo now.  That's not league 2 right enough but rather the national north I believe.  

But honestly, what level of stupid do you need to be to be pay in excess of £100 a MONTH (or whatever it is for Sky, BT and all the other pish)to watch an English team, managed by a German, packed with French, German, Italy,  Spanish and Africans against an English  team managed by a Norwegian and packed with players from Spain, Holland, Belgium, France and Africa.  

Give me the michty Mirren vs Ross County on a pishing wet afternoon any day!

3 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

I did actually, it was a cathartic moment.  It's amazing that I had never had a cathartic moment until 2013 when I and many others learned what cathartic meant.

Not too long ago I was at Spennymoor v Darlington and Darlington v Gloucester.  Bloody guid fitba.  Adam Campbell plays with Darlo now.  That's not league 2 right enough but rather the national north I believe.  

But honestly, what level of stupid do you need to be to be pay in excess of £100 a MONTH (or whatever it is for Sky, BT and all the other pish)to watch an English team, managed by a German, packed with French, German, Italy,  Spanish and Africans against an English  team managed by a Norwegian and packed with players from Spain, Holland, Belgium, France and Africa.  

My local team, workington play(soon again 🤞) in league below Darlington and it's not too bad for what it is with proper tackles🙂

I remember Darlington playing at Reynolds Arena before that went tits up too

3 hours ago, TediousTom said:

What? Surely not. Nobody is paying that are they? Tell me that's not true. :lol:

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

What? Surely not. Nobody is paying that are they? Tell me that's not true. :lol:

Some people choose to spend their money on what they enjoy, why can't you understand that? :blink:

Sky is much more than a football broadcaster, I'll put that down to you being a bit of a weird recluse.

You stick to hesgoal............................quality comes at a price. :byebye

You really are having a nightmare in the last year or so trying to play the "like me" game that your pal the racist played. :lol:

Dear god it turns out it's true. Some people ARE paying £100 or more per month to the likes of Sky. :lol:

Tell you what. Anyone doing that has an absolute nerve complaining about the quality of the game up here compared to England. They are funding the very problem they are wittering on about.

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Not the best today ,but just after a European game another 3 points was all that was needed.

Leeds 0-1 Aston Villa, 5 mins. 

Leeds erratic form to continue? 

Leeds lose, can't wait till next season, if they sign defenders that can defend they could have a crack at top 6.

Currently Newcastle 0-0 Wolves, not been watching it, had enough football for today. 

Half time.