Latest Scores

FTOF

52 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You do Albania a disservice, they, like Israel, don't get many tonkings, not brilliant but do reasonably well with the players at their disposal.

Denmark have had 74% possession, a tiring game for Moldova, chasing shadows and the ball. 

No not all FS. As the only Scot in the depot will take no pleasure whatsoever of saying that tomorrow. England think they should be giving everyone a good gubbin tho.

Another thing, they all been quiet over 6 nation's...............😂😂😂

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Ashley Cole, another "tokenism" pundit.

Thick as mince, adds nothing to the comments about the game, get rid FFS. :thumbsdown

I watched Netherlands v Latvia on Saturday and I thought Efan Ekoku who was doing co-commentary was excellent. I think it was the only time I have ever heard him doing it.

A lot better that the likes of Andy Walker, Kris Boyd etc 

Edited by ianmac

7 hours ago, ianmac said:

I watched Netherlands v Latvia on Saturday and I thought Efan Ekoku who was doing co-commentary was excellent. I think it was the only time I have ever heard him doing it.

A lot better that the likes of Andy Walker, Kris Boyd etc 

There are a few decent pundits but the recent glut smacks of over reaction to the events of the last year or so. 

As for using the poor quality Scottish lot as a comparison .......................:lol:

10 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Raith Rovers were a joy to watch tonight :happyclapper would love us to play like that..  Jim Goodwin was there would bet it's the best game he's seen all season, it was for me

Brian Rice was also there . Let’s hope both weren’t checking out potential play off opponents 😬

11 minutes ago, guinness said:

Ross county 1_1 with Inverness at half time. Not a classic but quite interesting.

I've enjoyed it. Frantic at times but 2 fully committed teams. 

Hard to tell who's going to come out in top.