Latest Scores

FTOF

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Nice one.

IMO Raheem Sterling has been outstanding for most of this season but lately he has been pants and City aren't clicking without his attacking contribution. 

Sterling, like many of their players, hasn't had a decent run, he's only played just over 3 league games from the last 8, (just under 300 minutes)as I've mentioned, I don't believe that's doing anything for the players confidence and certainly not for building an understanding between team mates.

image.png.358ddc64aa51ce31d44de184253c34c7.png

I know where City are, top of the league, semi's of the Champions league and a cup final next week, but that could almost all come to nothing in the next month. (League would take some fcuk up to lose that right enough)

Today showed that IF they don't play the best 11 they are lacking that special edge. 

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Just seen the highlights of the Newcastle 3-2 West Ham game, great game, although West Ham gave away 2 goals through individual blunders, especially the goalie for the 2nd Newcastle goal.

@guinness, didn't you watch this game? 

Saw most of it. Quiet entertaining.i generally prefer the games with relegation threatened teams in the EPL as they tend to be more open with more goalmouth action whereas I find the top teams a bit sterile.

Watching Man U v Burnley, pretty poor game but the half time discussion is around the intent of England's big 6 to join a European super league, Micah Richards and Roy Keane complaining about the greed, completely missing the hypocrisy of the platform they are discussing it on. Irony alert!!