Latest Scores

FTOF

Dundee thru to play off finals They are a poor team going by tonights performance They have one very good player in Charlie Adam but the problem is he is too good a player for the rest of the team My bet is he has his eye on the managers job

Well done Leicester. Stuff of dreams for their fans. Looked certs for relegation in the not too distant past and now they've seen their club win the premier league and FA cup. The blueprint of an ambitious, well ran club. Sadly the polar opposite of my home club Newcastle who merely exist and are happy to finish 17th for eternity ☹️.

8 hours ago, john scott said:

Well done Leicester. Stuff of dreams for their fans. Looked certs for relegation in the not too distant past and now they've seen their club win the premier league and FA cup. The blueprint of an ambitious, well ran club. Sadly the polar opposite of my home club Newcastle who merely exist and are happy to finish 17th for eternity ☹️.

It does show not ALL rich owners are bad.

A very proud moment for the current owner, son of the previous owner who tragically died in the helicopter accident.

As for Newcastle, just as well they picked up in the run in or it could have been the Championship.

Aye, like a few potentially "big" clubs have been content just making up the numbers.

Been a few years since most people, outside the support, could name many of their players and see them involved in anything worth talking about. 

Edited by faraway saint

12 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Caught the end on the West Brom v Liverpool

Liverpool keeper comes up the park, 94th minute corner, bangs in the winner with a great header

Just seen it again, could watch that all day, just makes me smile. 

The race for Champions league positions has really taken a few twists and turns in the last few weeks, with teams stuttering and dropping points.

IMO the final place is between Chelsea & Liverpool, only 2 games to play. 

image.thumb.png.4e4408b870b32397f808ba723cacf4f8.png

Just seen it again, could watch that all day, just makes me smile. 
The race for Champions league positions has really taken a few twists and turns in the last few weeks, with teams stuttering and dropping points.
IMO the final place is between Chelsea & Liverpool, only 2 games to play. 
image.thumb.png.4e4408b870b32397f808ba723cacf4f8.png

My preference is for Liverpool to get top 4

I always enjoy watching Liverpool and want them to win unless they’re playing Leeds

Not sure the new season will start with fans in full attendance but if ever clubs were in doubt ? They should now realise football needs fans , I hope all clubs re-evaluate the connection between the club and supporters

Big game on Tuesday between Leicester and Chelsea will have an impact on that.
Liverpool have Burnley and Palace left to play.
Chelsea have Leicester and Villa
Leicester have Chelsea and Spurs.
Bar an absolute collapse by the others and some weird result I can’t see Spurs in the Top 5 which is pleasing.
It could come down to a final day shootout between Chelsea and Spurs.

21 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Seen it, brilliant.

Love a goalie scoring a goal. 

Remember Jimmy Glass for Carlisle? What a moment, unless you were a Scarborough fan. Last day of the season, Carlisle and Scarborough trying to avoid dropping out the football league. Scarborough had done enough and their game had ended IIRC. Done enough providing  Carlisle don't score again. Up comes the keeper and bang it all turns around.