Latest Scores

FTOF

As the top league comes to an end, final games on Sunday, I've enjoyed the season although it's been a bit hectic with so many games squeezed into a short period. 

Outside the "big boys" I've watched/enjoyed Leeds, Villa and, maybe surprisingly, Burnley.

Watching the Burnley v Liverpool game right now, half time 0-1, Burnley, and I know it's very subjective, have played pretty well in most games but just haven't had the rub of the green.

They are well safe, priority number one for most teams in their financial position, but are quite enjoyable to watch. 

Anyhow, as I mentioned a few weeks ago, Leicester having a similar collapse to last season, now very much in danger of missing out on Champions League football, despite being in the top four for most of the season. 

The fight for the last two Champions League positions looks like being between 3 teams, makes Sunday interesting. 

12 minutes ago, guinness said:

Thought it was. 3oclkck kick off. Was watching Brentford. Smashing game. Wil watch this now. Hell of Difference the crowd made in Brentford game.

The goal:~ from the goalkick was about 22/23 Fakes passes (with 1 wee stramashy failed interruption from Hibs) before Rooney's header.

quite good to watch.

10 minutes ago, elvis said:

Hibs are pish .Sad thing is though if they were playing us they would probably be at least 2 up they just can't beat the Johnnie's where as we can't beat them.

That's you all over, never anything positive to say, mainly because you are limited in your ability to assess a football match, as evidenced in your constant drivel on our games. 

St Johnstone have been pretty reasonable, or better.

Hibs have also been reasonable, just missing that final ball/pass.

The decent save from the penalty, I seen it going to the goalies left all day long, keeps them in it but St Johnstone are steady at the back.

8 mins to go. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's you all over, never anything positive to say, mainly because you are limited in your ability to assess a football match, as evidenced in your constant drivel on our games. 

St Johnstone have been pretty reasonable, or better.

Hibs have also been reasonable, just missing that final ball/pass.

The decent save from the penalty, I seen it going to the goalies left all day long, keeps them in it but St Johnstone are steady at the back.

8 mins to go. 

They are not just pish they are f**king pish .

36 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Hibs created virtually nothing and never looked like scoring at any time, I would be raging if I was a Hibs fan with that performance,, and Kevin Nisbet is overrated, just don't see it,  they should have took the cash in January from Birmingham the club who paid a million for Nicolai Brock-Madsen. 

18 goals this season would suggest he's not overrated, add in going to the Euros, maybe your opinions slightly off on this one? :lol:

20 hours ago, faraway saint said:

18 goals this season would suggest he's not overrated, add in going to the Euros, maybe your opinions slightly off on this one? :lol:

I know a player when I see one and I'm never wrong... just like Angelo Dundee knows a boxer we both know our stuff 🙂 

Wouldn't say I've seen a great deal of him but what I've seen he's average at best.. and won't play in the top league down south he's not good enough

There you go head on the chopping block... how about you doing the same ? Do you disagree