Latest Scores

FTOF

2 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

I know a player when I see one and I'm never wrong... just like Angelo Dundee knows a boxer we both know our stuff 🙂 

Wouldn't say I've seen a great deal of him but what I've seen he's average at best.. and won't play in the top league down south he's not good enough

There you go head on the chopping block... how about you doing the same ? Do you disagree 

So you've not seen him much but come to the conclusion he's overrated? :lol:

I have already disagreed with your "viewpoint" he's overrated.

He's the top scorer in Scotland outside the Old Firm.

He's in the Scotland squad.

I'll leave it to others to predict his future.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

So you've not seen him much but come to the conclusion he's overrated? :lol:

I have already disagreed with your "viewpoint" he's overrated.

He's the top scorer in Scotland outside the Old Firm.

He's in the Scotland squad.

I'll leave it to others to predict his future.

Scored 14 league goals 7 of them against Livingston and Hamilton... 

Your right on one thing. Best you leave it to others to judge how good he will be... 😂 

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
8 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:
I’d suggest his time might have been better spent on the practice pitches with a decent coach .

He did pretty well today actually. Broke play up well and his passing was much better than I remembered.

I didn’t see the game so can’t comment on his substitute performance today and I’ll admit my opinion of him is based 100% on his (non) appearances for Saints. 

Watched the Leicester v Spurs game yesterday, great to see fans back into grounds, the difference was massive, even although Leicester couldn't manage a win.

To see the fans reacting when Villa scored was just, well, normal. :lol:

Such a contrast at Hampden, tragic for the teams, especially St Johnstone, who couldn't celebrate with their fans. :thumbsdown

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

One of the most defensive displays since Red Star played for penalties back in the 1991 in the European Cup. 

Still 1-1, 78 mins. 

1-1 final score.

Extra time coming up. 

TBH half the united team have been missing in action.

Rashford, Pogba and Fernandes, all insignificant, a key reason they can't break down a tragic Spanish team. 

Edited by faraway saint

36 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

1-1 final score.

Extra time coming up. 

TBH half the united team have been missing in action.

Rashford, Pogba and Fernandes, all insignificant, a key reason they can't break down a tragic Spanish team. 

1-1 final score, penalty kicks.

C;mon United, although with that many players off form it is a worry. 

I'm a believer in giving players a penalty who are playing well, that discounts quite a few big names IMO. 

6 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

McTominay on the other hand was comfortably their best player. A good sign for the Euros. 

Not sure he was the best, quite hard to pick a best when the level was, overall poor, but he was certainly in my group, small group, who had a half decent game.

Cavani and both full backs, although they had virtually no defending to do, were other players who had a half decent night.

A shocking performance against an organised team but nothing special, the forward who scored apart as he's had some season and I'd expect him to be off in the summer. 

20 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Not sure he was the best, quite hard to pick a best when the level was, overall poor, but he was certainly in my group, small group, who had a half decent game.

Cavani and both full backs, although they had virtually no defending to do, were other players who had a half decent night.

A shocking performance against an organised team but nothing special, the forward who scored apart as he's had some season and I'd expect him to be off in the summer. 

No imo McTominay was easily the pick of Utd team. Cavani had a decent game the rest were dreadful. The Goalie just doesn't want to be there the lack of effort in the shootout showed that. Just hit it on target it was in he just fell down to his right in the majority of kicks

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Great to see a decent crowd in Porto, what a difference it makes. 

A good game, although two decent sides can cancel each other out, needs a wee bit of magic, and City have more game winners for me. 

Big gamble dropping Jesus and Aquero and bringing in Sterling, alongside Mharez. :blink: