Latest Scores

FTOF

I believe because they were told it would be replayed today and they did not fancy that. Lesser of two evils.

It was the Danish players who made the decision, after they had spoken to him.
It could have been used as a massive motivational factor but it didn't turn out that way.

11 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Has anyone else noticed that whilst we have the most famous stadium, in Hampden, all the others so far are much better and more modern .? Looks like we just put up with second best in lots of things.

Now the SFA own Hampden there has been talk about re-developing it. Keeping the main stand but bringing the other stands in closer to the pitch. This allows for increase in capacity and freeing up the surrounding area to help with parking etc.

Has anyone else noticed that whilst we have the most famous stadium, in Hampden, all the others so far are much better and more modern .? Looks like we just put up with second best in lots of things.
Think they said on Friday that the Stadio Olympico in Rome and Hampden are the two oldest being used, we'll see what it looks like with the official branding tomorrow.

51 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Equaliser, calamity in defence from Austria 27 mins 1-1

Not having watched the 1st half can't comment directly but after we, IMO, let them, Austria, off the hook recently, I don't really rate them.

Watching the 2nd half and it looks fairly even.

Don't thin either of these teams will win the tournament. 

Still 1-1, 64 minutes. 

I see Pandev scored for Macedonia. 
Takes me right back to Skopje 2008. We’re in our hotel post match and the Macedonia team are in the bar.
Macedonia had won the game 1-0. They scored from a free kick they got after a ridiculous Pandev dive. 
My mate Malky ran the full length of the bar in his kilt and threw himself full pelt onto the floor right in front of the players.
Pandev was pissing himself. He knew exactly what he meant. 🤣

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I saw absolutely nothing to fear today from either England or Croatia. 

Famous last words 

I saw plenty from England to suggest we will need to be on top form to get anything, they have quality in quite a few positions to hurt us.

Croatia were, overall, patchy, but, again, have a few players who are quality.

I'll take one game at a time, concentrate on tomorrows game before I get too excited. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

I saw plenty from England to suggest we will need to be on top form to get anything, they have quality in quite a few positions to hurt us.

Croatia were, overall, patchy, but, again, have a few players who are quality.

I'll take one game at a time, concentrate on tomorrows game before I get too excited. 

I didn’t. I really, really didn’t.

I thought both teams looked bang average. 
Opinions opinions eh.